GRRM will read a Winds chapter at Conquest KC next weekend

clair de lune

By daenerys chapters being spoilers i meant it was left on a very big cliffhanger. So the spoiler would be how it's resolved. Will she own them or will drogon fly to his lair, leaving her in mortal danger (although i don't think that will happen, that's just hopeful thinking for people who don't like daenerys).

But i would love it if he would release a chapter full of spoilers and reveals.

I think it depends on if the show is planning to reveal the outcome of this situation in season 5.

If they are i think this will be the chapter, since all of us (and maybe him) would prefer it coming from GRRM

By daenerys chapters being spoilers i meant it was left on a very big cliffhanger. So the spoiler would be how it's resolved. Will she own them or will drogon fly to his lair, leaving her in mortal danger (although i don't think that will happen, that's just hopeful thinking for people who don't like daenerys).

But i would love it if he would release a chapter full of spoilers and reveals.

I think it depends on if the show is planning to reveal the outcome of this situation in season 5.

If they are i think this will be the chapter, since all of us (and maybe him) would prefer it coming from GRRM

1 ... i Started to just straight away answer that stupid reason before reading what you put in the brackets) ...yes the reason for that theory is exactly as you say inside the brackets)

2. i think the show can show us some of this scene so it may very likely he reads it ...

the reason i want this chapter So badly is because it ended on such a cliffhanger that people only care about the four words that Dragons plant no trees and takeit has now all she will do is burn them all ....i just want to know her thoughts in this chapter so we can finally put behind the last chapter of dany in ADWD

If i can ask, will there be a video on youtube or facebook that i can watch or will the chapter just be quick summarys on here?

And is it this saturday?

yes its this Saturday

i dont know any videos will be present ...but in the thread COmplete winds of winter pinned above on this forum ByrndenBFish has given some twiiter accounts who will be present at the reading and taking notes ...follow them

1 ... i Started to just straight away answer that stupid reason before reading what you put in the brackets( ...yes the reason for that theory is exactly as you say inside the brackets)

Totally. At first I got scared when I heard this but this has come about from people who are so ignorant that they can't see the chapter was a massive turning point in dany's character.

Not sure if people noticed but she finally looked back ("if I look back I'm lost") and realized all the things she's done wrong. And one major one was chaining her dragons and as a result, her inner Dragon away. So after all that she's re-awoken the Dragon, as seen when she commanded drogon to come down and go in the direction she wanted without a whip or any dragon taming equipment.

Agree with QoD, just dany haters wanting things screwed up for her.

FYI, I know 2 individuals attending the convention:

• History of Westeros: You all know them from their awesome podcast, but they'll be there. Not sure if they're live-tweeting
  • @TheJazzyTea will be livetweeting George's reading if it's a new chapter.

Additionally, I'll be scouring the twitterverse and elsewhere to fill in additional details over on Wars and Politics of Ice and Fire's twitter handle: @WarsofASOIAF

Totally. At first I got scared when I heard this but this has come about from people who are so ignorant that they can't see the chapter was a massive turning point in dany's character.

Not sure if people noticed but she finally looked back ("if I look back I'm lost") and realized all the things she's done wrong. And one major one was chaining her dragons and as a result, her inner Dragon away. So after all that she's re-awoken the Dragon, as seen when she commanded drogon to come down and go in the direction she wanted without a whip or any dragon taming equipment.

Agree with QoD, just dany haters wanting things screwed up for her.

yes i really dont understand how some people are reading this series ,,,i rememer a poster once arguing that Drogon already left dany and she doesnt know because she cant see him fly since there is so much smoke :bang: :bang:

I just hope with two chapters this year that GRRM is close to finishing Winds of Winter. I hope it come out this year but realistically I can see it in 2016.

I just hope he gets a better editor, because A Dance with Dragons and A Feast for Crows was poorly edited. Books themselves were (AFFC I liked ADWD I loved)

I don't think we'll get Dany, Jon, Victarion or Melisandre because their stories ended in cliff hangers at the end of ADWD. I also don't think we'll get a second preview chapter for the same character.

I think that leaves us with Sam, Bran, Davos, Jon Con, Damphair, or Asha. My guess is it will either be Bran or Davos.

Archived