Bronn killing a Sandsnake in an earlier episode, foreshadowing?

If Bronn dies on the show I hope it results in Show!Jaime finally learning his lesson and being honourable. He still hasn't gotten his stuff together on the show so far but maybe if he pulled his friend out of retirement and got him killed on a stupid quest it might finally sink in that being reckless and subservient to Cersei is a bad thing. Maybe it even leads to Tyrion finally hating Jaime for getting his best friend killed.

These are the types of ideas I wish the show runners were clever enough to think up. But based on their track record, I'd say your ideas are unlikely simply because they are smart.

Edit: the ideas are smart, not the show runners.

These are the types of ideas I wish the show runners were clever enough to think up. But based on their track record, I'd say your ideas are unlikely simply because they are smart.

Edit: the ideas are smart, not the show runners.

I understand the changes they have to make for streamlining but I feel like they excecuted them wrong. Another one I had was if they couldn't include Tysha they should have had Tywin kill Shae. Show Tyrion and Shae actually love eachother. So it would be great if Shae gets captured when she's sent away and when we see her in trial she's severely beaten that pushes Tyrion over the edge to demand trial by combat. He tasks Jaime with saving Shae but it's too late and Tywin hanged her like he said he would in s3e01. Tyrion lashes out at Jaime for failing to save her and says he can never forgive him and like I inferred in the novel a lot of Tyrion's hatred of Jaime is hatred of himself for his responisibility for what happened to his lover. Tyrion kills Tywin and the characterization is consistent. Shae's body was never found on the show and there has only been one brief line about Tywin being a pervert making the whole twist of Shae and Tywin illogical and useless. Tyrion would also have a reason to kill Tywin other than being upset that he was being sent to the wall after being found with the murder weapon that killed somebody he's been openly threatening for years.

Back on topic. I really hope Bronn isn't given an antidote. That would be like if in the middle of the red wedding Walder Frey said "just kidding, the look on your face made you not marrying my daughter worth it" and it turned out they were all in cahoots to screw with Robb and all the blood was ketchup. It would be a cop out is what I'm saying.

I would've had Doran seizing the sand snakes before they acted out their plan, showing him as the cunning master planner he is. That way Jamie and Bronn make it with Myrcella just outside the water gardens just to have Hotah decapitate Bronn and imprison Jamie.

I would've had Doran seizing the sand snakes before they acted out their plan, showing him as the cunning master planner he is. That way Jamie and Bronn make it with Myrcella just outside the water gardens just to have Hotah decapitate Bronn and imprison Jamie.

I think show Doran wants Myrcella to be happily wed to his son. Tywin is gone, so there is already justice for Obyren, even if it is not by Martel hands.The Lannister that show Doran most likely wants gone is Tommen.

If Tommen is gone, then Doran's son could rule Dorne and King's landing with Myrcella.

Re the OP, why can't both be true? Bronn will kill a Sandsnake and Bronn will die from poison, or, dying from poison, Bronn kills the person who poisoned him.

What if takes Arys place in the escape of Myrcella in exchange for the antidote?

What if he also plays Darkstar's part and escapes Areo's axe at the last moment (he is not the type to charge a platoon of soldiers alone as Arys did to suicide).

Someone proposed this in another thread and i think it's a very clever way to take him away but not kill him, so he can be revived later when another "impersonator" character is needed to avoid introducing...

Archived