Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlexKj

Are You Ready ? (Game of thrones)

Hi, my name is Alexander, I'm coming from France, I'm 20. I'm a fan of Game Of Thrones. This last couples of month I've been through a difficult period in my life. To get better I needed to stay busy so I've watched a lot a TV shows. Then I thougt I needed to laught a bit. This is maybe going to sound strange but I started to think about jokes when I was watching my series. From there I started to wrote them. Two month ago I thought « Why not sharing them, It's not that bad ! ». I adjust my whole writing and thinking to a video format. Then I asked myself where I could share this ? I thought « Youtube what obvious, It's the biggest video sharing system on internet ! »

Why am I here on this forum though ? Because my first video is about the saison 1 of Game of Thrones ! If you are interested here's the trailer for my first video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odDrSsDqCDE&feature=youtu.be

I hope you'll enjoy it, sorry if I have made any mistakes in English, I try to do my best :)

If you have any questions just ask me, I'll be pleased to answer.

Thanks, I « sinceriously » wish you a wonderful day :)

"Everything's Better With Some Wine In The Belly."

Awesome, It's really funny, only problem the quality of the image could be a little bit better in my opinion (?).

+1 sub :cool4:

Thank's to you, Yeah I know how to have a better resolution and less pixels now, in the next vid it's going to be better :)

"Everything's Better With Some Wine In The Belly."

I liked the Mortal Kombat reference at the end. I was thinking the same thing when I first saw that scene. Nice job.

Thanks, hope you'll enjoy the video when it comes out the 6th June !

Oops. Sock Puppet outed.

I got my dad to read the books. Now when he goes into the bathroom he says "time to play game of thrones". He's the worst!

Oops. Sock Puppet outed.

not necessarily! there's a 0.0000001% chance it's just the combination of fortuitous but nevertheless inculpatory typographical error and egregious failure to designate the appropriate addressee.

Lol, I just realize, it's my sister who just trolled me, sorry x) I'll delete her account, thank's

Edit: Ok she's not going to give me the password, please just don't notice until I'll make her comply :bowdown:

Well, after how to kill your boss, How to kill your sister in the three step. :devil:

Sorry for the inconvenience, It'll NEVER happen again. :whip:

i have decided this is a LSD burp...now i can just kick back and enjoy the show

:smoking:

i love that the sockpuppet has achieved self-awareness and is now attempting to nuke its creator.

There's a movie to be made out of this.