Are You Ready ? (Game of thrones)

AlexKj

Hi, my name is Alexander, I'm coming from France, I'm 20. I'm a fan of Game Of Thrones. This last couples of month I've been through a difficult period in my life. To get better I needed to stay busy so I've watched a lot a TV shows. Then I thougt I needed to laught a bit. This is maybe going to sound strange but I started to think about jokes when I was watching my series. From there I started to wrote them. Two month ago I thought « Why not sharing them, It's not that bad ! ». I adjust my whole writing and thinking to a video format. Then I asked myself where I could share this ? I thought « Youtube what obvious, It's the biggest video sharing system on internet ! »

Why am I here on this forum though ? Because my first video is about the saison 1 of Game of Thrones ! If you are interested here's the trailer for my first video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odDrSsDqCDE&feature=youtu.be

I hope you'll enjoy it, sorry if I have made any mistakes in English, I try to do my best :)

If you have any questions just ask me, I'll be pleased to answer.

Thanks, I « sinceriously » wish you a wonderful day :)

"Everything's Better With Some Wine In The Belly."

Lol, I just realize, it's my sister who just trolled me, sorry x) I'll delete her account, thank's

Edit: Ok she's not going to give me the password, please just don't notice until I'll make her comply :bowdown:

Archived