[Book and Show Spoliers] Sansa will help Stannis win?

Hey guys for my first thread I've decided to talk about the hottest thing in GOT and i the change in Sansa's story. Something I've noticed in the past episode is that Sansa knowledge of Winterfell was noted. Now throw in how in epsiode 4 LF told Sansa that she is a key for Stannis and that he will name her Wardeness of the North and a possible route with Sansa's story is coming together. What if Sansa is to play a big role in Stannis winning Winterfell? What if Sansa manages sneaks Stannis and some his men into Winterfell while he sends another half disguised as Frey troops into Winterfell so they can red wedding the Boltons from the inside? Thoughts on this possibility?

Sansa NEEDS!! to find allies so far she has an old lady who may or may not be as she seems also she could be dead in the next episode seeing how Sansa is looking up with serious tears in her eyes.

How is she to tell friend from foe?

She also needs to get Theon to come to his senses if an escape is going to be possible and if she meets up with Brienne she has to make sure she doesn't do something stupid like kill Stannis, at least not until WF is secured but Brienne has not shown much in the thinking department honur can't make up for that skill.

Sure, sounds good. Its a little tricky with Brianne being involved though. I don't see Brianne being talked out of her vengeance on Stannis easily... or at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up ditching that plan. Seems like everyone in the story have to give up the thing they value most. Brienne has wanted revenge on Stannis since the start. So if we follow that line of thought, she won't get it. But we'll see...

I don't have cable and thus haven't been watching, but I've been following the recaps and it is pretty obvious that the OP is on the right track. We can even go a bit further-

In ep 504 (from Elio and Linda's recap)

Melisandre asks Jon to ride with Stannis when he goes south, that Jon knows Winterfell better than anyone else on the Wall—its tunnels, its weaknesses, its people—and emphasizes that it was his home once.

Remember that in ep 210, Maester Luwin tells Theon that he can escape through tunnels.

This seems to be an obvious setup. Sansa learns about the tunnels from Theon, who offers to help her escape through them. Sansa insists that they stay at Winterfell, and sends a message to Brienne about the tunnels, with instructions to inform Stannis. This would go some way toward justifying Sansa's presence in Winterfell in the first palce (although she could not have known in advance, so her plot line in 501-506 is still nonsensical.) Stannis sends a group into Winterfell through the tunnels, probably led by Brienne, who will put her duty to the living (Sansa) ahead of her duty to the dead (Renly).

This could also be the part of Season 5 that is a spoiler for TWoW, although the circumstances and players will likely be different.

Archived