More Acrophobia Leftovers!

yomi

I tend not to have leftovers, because I usually get a sentence right at the beginning and then doodle around with it when I get a chance.

However with Sam I had two other acros with totally different thoughts.

This one was on the same lines (thoughts) as the round winner, but nowhere near as good:-

Greetings honey, have arranged red woollen smallclothes delivery.

And this one was pretty pathetic:

Gramps had heart attack!  Restart Westerosi slimming diet!

RED, woolen smallclothes?  Is Lady Tarly a secret R'hllorist? ;)  I might have voted for that one.  Though I wonder if he'd be allowed to wear red undies or they'd try to dye them black.

I don't even want to know what the Westerosi slimming diet involves.

LOL thanks guys.  

LB  I thought she would try to cheer him up with red.  

And Rocky  :lmao:Do they have a flap in the back?

If only I'd remembered that the raven was arriving shortly after Sam's arrival, I might've picked up a couple of votes. Albeit 2nd, 3rd or 4th.  Alas and alack I forgot all about that little point.

LOL thanks guys.  

LB  I thought she would try to cheer him up with red.  

And Rocky  :lmao:Do they have a flap in the back?

If only I'd remembered that the raven was arriving shortly after Sam's arrival, I might've picked up a couple of votes. Albeit 2nd, 3rd or 4th.  Alas and alack I forgot all about that little point.

yes they do  :lmao: and buttons from neck to nuts...

also have them in white and dove grey. and i start wearing them when the temps drop below 60 degrees F...  :cool4:  

I like those, NQ.

Now that the Mel round is over I can post the one Jaime leftover I had:

Lion, never underestimate naive greenseers. Oy!

And the Mel leftovers...

Sweetie, only make elemental war on noble, legitimate causes.
~Mom

Susie,
On my eleventh week of Necromancer's Life Course--Manipulation.

So...only Melisandre evicts weak opposition near lighted camp. Madness!

Funny Mel-leftovers!

Steel, open mutiny erupts. Watch out.  Need Lord Commander. Mom

Wow, this is quite similar to what I submitted! (Sweetie, Opportunity may evolve. Watch out! New Lord Commander. Mom)  :) 

On the other hand, I also had a "shadow offspring" version, but I didn't use it, My leftovers:

Sweetie, ongoing magical experiments will offer no light. Change methods.

Shadow offspring murdering excellent warrior? Obviously never learned chivalrous manners.

didn't have any mel leftovers since i thought i had it using her original name...found in the wiki... oh well i always shoot for dead last so we shall see...i got several leftovers for pod...and believe the one i chose was the worst....though i didn't know it at the time ;)

Funny Mel-leftovers!

Wow, this is quite similar to what I submitted! (Sweetie, Opportunity may evolve. Watch out! New Lord Commander. Mom)  :)

On the other hand, I also had a "shadow offspring" version, but I didn't use it, My leftovers:

Sweetie, ongoing magical experiments will offer no light. Change methods.

Shadow offspring murdering excellent warrior? Obviously never learned chivalrous manners.

Great minds. :)  :cheers:

I love both of those leftovers! 

I like those, NQ.

Now that the Mel round is over I can post the one Jaime leftover I had:

Lion, never underestimate naive greenseers. Oy!

And the Mel leftovers...

Sweetie, only make elemental war on noble, legitimate causes.
~Mom

Susie,
On my eleventh week of Necromancer's Life Course--Manipulation.

So...only Melisandre evicts weak opposition near lighted camp. Madness!

Those are great, Lady B. I especially love the Jaime one. Oy!

I had two Jaime leftovers which are pretty similar to each other but very different from what I submitted (I think):

Lad never understood nether goings on.

Look, no unnatural nethery goings on!

• 2 weeks later...

Jojen lefties...

You did have premonition? Maybe only terribly erroneous? Reject supposition!

Young dreamer, have peace. May ordained triumph ease relentless slumber.

Your dad had plans!  Marry Ophelia Tunney!  Enter Raven School!

You devil!  Had poor mom overwhelmed temporarily. Excellent ribbing, son!    :laugh:

Jojen lefties...

You devil!  Had poor mom overwhelmed temporarily. Excellent ribbing, son!    :laugh:

Oh my god, I love this one!    :lmao:

I'm guessing you didn't submit this because it would be so unlike Jojen to jest in such a way and his mother would know this. I would've voted for it anyway!

Oh my god, I love this one!    :lmao:

I'm guessing you didn't submit this because it would be so unlike Jojen to jest in such a way and his mother would know this. I would've voted for it anyway!

Actually I forgot when the deadline was and hadn't specified which to use, so FB went with the first on the list as is standard procedure.

Actually I was going for tragedy there.  Jojen tells mom he's going to die, she thinks he's joking, but then he dies. :(

Glad you liked it!

Actually I forgot when the deadline was and hadn't specified which to use, so FB went with the first on the list as is standard procedure.

Wait, you submit more than one entry to FB? Does everyone do that?

Here are my leftovers for Jojen. I wanted to work in something about paste (even though I hate that theory), but couldn't manage. :(

Your dad has promised me only the end really stings.

Your death? Hateful prophecy! Must Others terminate everything? Rueful sacrifice.

Um, some people send me an astonishing number of entries. Then expect me to pick one. I try not to, but when I have to, I always manage to pick the wrong one. :(

You never can tell what people will like.

ETA: Or, when I tell them which one I like, and they say no, sometimes no one likes their pick. :dunno:

Wait, you submit more than one entry to FB? Does everyone do that?

Here are my leftovers for Jojen. I wanted to work in something about paste (even though I hate that theory), but couldn't manage. :(

Your dad has promised me only the end really stings.

Your death? Hateful prophecy! Must Others terminate everything? Rueful sacrifice.

I had a deal with FB (I think it was FB) that I would send all of my entry ideas.  Like a sneak preview of the leftovers that way.  Of course, that maybe was only supposed to be for one game, and I forgot and just keep doing it?

I think both of those are lovely, NQ.

Um, some people send me an astonishing number of entries. Then expect me to pick one. I try not to, but when I have to, I always manage to pick the wrong one. :(

You never can tell what people will like.

ETA: Or, when I tell them which one I like, and they say no, sometimes no one likes their pick. :dunno:

Seems like a lot of pressure. You handle it very gracefully.  :)

I had a deal with FB (I think it was FB) that I would send all of my entry ideas.  Like a sneak preview of the leftovers that way.  Of course, that maybe was only supposed to be for one game, and I forgot and just keep doing it?

I think both of those are lovely, NQ.

Thanks, Lady B. Yours are terrific as always. I especially love this one:  "Your dad had plans!  Marry Ophelia Tunney!  Enter Raven School!"  Such a mom voice!!!

i always use the host as a sounding board...and so far all have obliged...but they make me choose. 

here are some pod leftovers and others

nooses persist rumorwise, terrifying, ghastly Stoneheart survives!

nostalgia persists...remembering tiny,giggling, slobbering son.

noteworthy position requires tremendous gold, son...subsidizing?!?!

naughty Pod, resist taking gratis strumpet sex!

jojen:

only one other... young dreamers have powers many others'll tolerate enviously. Remember Sister!

got a couple of good ones leftover from arianne martell but gotta wait til later to reveal...

:smoking:

:lol:  The latter two Pod entries are great, rock!

Not sure I'm really understanding the Jojen leftie.  Is that his mom saying, yes you're dying but you've led a privileged life?  Or is it more like "oh, well, you're dying, but what about Meera?"  Or maybe Lady Reed thinks Jojen will be like Obi-Wan and become more powerful after his death and be able to keep Meera safe afterwards?  *shrug*  

Here are my Arianne leftovers...

My sweet, 
Daddy's overbearing humor requires subtle suasion.

Muffy,
Seriously did? Oh, how royally short sighted!   (that's about the crowning scheme)

Like them both, Lady B. The longer one is wonderfully left-field. I had a couple of leftovers for Lyanna to Jon too:

Triumph leaves heroes, dragon cub.

Now you'll undergo resurrection, inviting one called Melisandre. Beckoning flames, eternal greatness.

Archived