[Book Spoilers] EP507 Discussion

Ran

If Stannis loses, Davos will find Gendry, hire the Golden Company and take Storm's End. Remember, book JonCon had a plan to avoid a fight at Storm's End, Davos will also have a plan (the smuggling route he first used). GENDRY BLACKFYRE!

Best episode of the season so far. I enjoyed Tyrion meeting Dany and Cersei getting arrested was great to see.

Also very pleased that Bronn isn't going to die from poison.

Didn't really like Stannis groping again, but I also liked him throwing Mel out. If he ends up burning Shireen, I am going to flip a table.

Edited by Stannis Eats No Peaches

But why was the episode called The Gift? Arya wasn't in it and they didn't mention the land called the Gift. I guess they meant Jorah giving Dany Tyrion as a gift? I don't get it....

yes Tyrion was the gift, also Sam gave Jon the dragon glass as a gift... Not sure if there was anything else

For all the people complaining about the Sansa/Ramsey post marriage scene.... This episode showed that it had a real purpose....

Indulge us and tell us what it was...

What was that thing she grabbed while walking with Ramsay though?

Snow, I think.

Best episode of the season so far. I enjoyed Tyrion meeting Dany and Cersei getting arrested was great to see.

Also very pleased that Bronn isn't going to die from poison.

Agreed. I was not expecting the meeting to happen this soon. It is very rare that I am actually surprised by anything.

Outside of the Dorne garbage, a much better episode

I actually liked the Sand Brats a bit more this time; just for Tyene playing at being a femme fatale, only with Bronn's life in the balance. And Obara's exasperated eye roll when Tyene asked Bronn if he thought Tyene the most beautiful woman in the world or whatever.

As for Myrcella; well, she's quite good at flouncing. I cannot see a Lannister/Baratheon princess, even one betrothed to the heir of Dorne, wearing pink, though.

Yeah, its pretty friggin obvious that Bronn is now Bronnstar. That scene also reinforces my belief that Tyene killing Tommen in both the books and show. Wasn't a bad scene if Tyene ends up being merciless killer, which I hope she ends up being.