[Book Spoilers] EP507 Discussion

Ran

Does anybody else think that Sansa may be at Castle Black when the Ides of whoever happen? I mean the look on her face tonight when Ramsay told her about Jon was like "damn he's so close" and in the books Jeyne is sent to Castle Black after they run into Stannis. And if Brienne and Pod play the Abel role and bring Sansa back to Castle Black is it possible that Sansa and Brienne play the roles of Val and Wun Wun when it comes to the Ides of whoever?

Pod mentioned Castle Black this season already.It looks like it there is escape,that's the way they will go.

I had to laugh at Sansa in the 5x08 promo, snarling at Theon about how she would have Reeked Theon if she'd had the chance. "HELP ME YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING ASSHOLE" is probably not the best tack to take. On the other hand, RIP, Sansa's courtesy armour. Nice knowing you.

Yeah, that part of Sansa died at the end of last episode, 5/6. She is more desperate now than she has ever been and with good reason. I do think she is gonna cut his member off. Right before she and Theon make a run for it.

Edited by Lord Damian

Does anybody else think that Sansa may be at Castle Black when the Ides of whoever happen? I mean the look on her face tonight when Ramsay told her about Jon was like "damn he's so close" and in the books Jeyne is sent to Castle Black after they run into Stannis. And if Brienne and Pod play the Abel role and bring Sansa back to Castle Black is it possible that Sansa and Brienne play the roles of Val and Wun Wun when it comes to the Ides of whoever?

i agree there was a reason for Sansa finding out about Jon... Pretty clear castle black will be her intended destination when she escapes. Whether she gets there or if she gets there before Jon gets back who knows.

It happened so quickly and it does seem a bit rushed.

What did Sansa pick up while she was out of her chambers? Me thinks she is going to find her way out next week or threaten Theon or something. That would be a bit of a downer for Theons character arc if he is FORCED to help Sansa escape rather then just doing it because deep down he cares for her. Maybe it will be a little bit of both. But this is getting a bit frustrating to watch the WF storyline go on like this.

What the hell are Brienne and Pod going to do? They wait till Ramsey and men leave to fight Stannis and rush in with a bunch of farmers and townfolk to overrun Roose and co?

So, it would be too bad if the show stayed truer to the source material? Theon/Reek is compelled there as well.

So the Gift was in many forms: Jorah's 'gift' to Dany, Lancel being 'The Gift of Karma' for Cersei, Ramsay 'gifting' Sansa with the old lady, the gift of the antidote to Bronn

Also, Aemon's death could be considered a gift from being trapped in a 100+year old blind body, Ghost coming in to save Sam, and Gilly initiating sex with Sam after he takes a beating trying to protect her. So many things that could be looked at as gifts.

Yeah Sansa was like "u wot m8?" at Jon's mention. So she might make a break for the Wall. And you mean the Ides of Olly cuz obvious salt is obvious.

To the guys saying Bronn is going to be our Darkstar fill-in, you know...id be ok with that.

MELISANDRE YOU GET AWAY FROM SHIREEN! GHOST, GO GNAW ON HER DOME!

I think Sansa is going to write to Jon. Perhaps a kind of Pink Letter? Escaping by candle light isn't possible now. I'm worried that Brienne and Pod are going to fall into a trap. Ramsay and (I'm assuming) Roose know about the whole candle scheming thing thanks to Theon. What if they light one from the tower, Brienne takes it as a cue to go save Sansa, then ends up captured by the Boltons? I hope not, but it's certainly possible.

This was my favorite episode of the season. I cried when Maester Aemon started talking about "Egg" and at his funeral. Sam is one of my favorite characters and I am happy for him and Gilly. I will be really upset if something happens to them. I got scared we were gonna lose Bronn there for a few seconds. Maybe he'll marry a Sand Snake....lol. Loved the scene between Lady Olenna and the High Sparrow because both are portrayed by such great actors. I was rooting for Tyrion to get those chains off and make his presence known. It looks like Cersei is finally being thrown from her high horse. I was hoping Reek wouldn't go to Ramsay so I am disappointed about that. It appears Brienne and Pod will have to do the rescuing. Happy Stannis turned downed Melisandre's blood sacrifice but I suspect when their situation becomes desperate then she will be sacrificed by Shireen's mother, etc. The episode moved really fast and I can't believe we are getting deep into TWOW. I'm guessing the High Sparrow and the Faith Militant are going to take down both the Tyrells and the Lannisters. What is Jaime going to do? Can't help but wonder what his next step will be.