[Book Spoilers] EP507 Discussion

Ran

Sansa getting pregnant most likely in the book too, you may not love (put your own person here )but you'll love your children is ringing loud.

Cersei has stressed this to Sansa repeatedly in the show and it comes up again in her scene with Tommen. Show Tyrion also pointed out how fierce Cat was about her children.

I think Sansa will manuever and mold her children into weapons of Stark vengeance whomever fathers them. This is why it won't matter if it is Harry or Ramsey.

He mentions Jon Snow during their back and forth about bastards. She implies he can't inherit if Walda's child is a boy (that was naughty of her), the Ramsey was legitimize by a bastard himself. Ramsey counters with the brute fact that the bastard of Winterfell is now LC demonstrating bastards can rise very high. I though that was clear.s.

Since Sansa does her reveal so early, the show misses out on Alaynne Stone's lessons about being a bastard and book Sansa dismounting her highest horse on the subject. She was never nice to Jon (or Theon really), so now needing these guys is going to bite her in the ass unless the show finds ways to adjust her attitude toward them.

Since Sansa does her reveal so early, the show misses out on Alaynne Stone's lessons about being a bastard and book Sansa dismounting her highest horse on the subject. She was never nice to Jon (or Theon really), so now needing these guys is going to bite her in the ass unless the show finds ways to adjust her attitude toward them.

Eh, there's nothing in the show that I can recall about TV Sansa having an issue with bastards or TV Jon having an issue with Sansa always reminding him of his bastard status. She needles Ramsay about it because it's a sore spot with him, not because she hates bastards. For all we know, TV Jon and TV Sansa always got along.

Edited by Newstar

Eh, there's nothing in the show that I can recall about TV Sansa having an issue with bastards or TV Jon having an issue with Sansa always reminding him of his bastard status. She needles Ramsay about it because it's a sore spot with him, not because she hates bastards. For all we know, TV Jon and TV Sansa always got along.

I thought it came up during season 1. Snooty Sansa as another reason Jon and Arya got along so much better. However, book vs show has been muddled up in my brain before.

Pashernate Reader, on 24 May 2015 - 9:34 PM, said:snapback.png

But Sam tried to save her and got sex, which is of course what every woman wants to do right after escaping a double rape.

I just finished rewatching season 1 a few days ago. Shae said exactly that, concerning Tysha:

There are a few obvious differences between Tyrion/Tysha and Sam/Gilly.

Tysha was the "damsel in distress", Gilly was not exactly that. She's already experienced Crasters cruelty and seen Sam's courage. She even demands that he escape during the attack, he doesn't and gets beaten senseless for it.

Tyrion and Tysha were strangers with almost zero history with each other. Sam saved Gilly during the mutiny at Crasters, they escaped south to the wall together, survived the wight attack and shared more than a few tender moments, including after the attack in this weeks episode. She has seen him kill for her. She knows he'd die for her. Oh, and if there was any doubt, it was established, like, at least 8 episodes ago that they are already in love with each other.

Edited by Deadlines? What Deadlines?

But then how is Lancel his gift to Olenna? He didn't do anything. Lancel already confessed WAY before about him and Cersei to the High Sparrow. Unless it was LF that urged Lancel to join the FM I doubt Lancel is his gift.

I think the show made it seem like it, but maybe he actually has a different gift.

its classic misdirection.

No Myranda this episode. That's a good thing.

''I nearly got raped. Let's have sex.''

Sand Snakes are still awful.

Jorah getting friendzoned again was amusing to watch.

ISIS finally arrests Cersei.

Meryn fuckin' Trant is still alive.

Episode 7 already and barely happened, or it did at a snail's pace.

I fucking called it last week : Sansa'a scene with Ramsey was a mirror with the season one scene where Joff shows her Ned's head, complete with her jibbing him.

Because we needed more proof that Sansa's story is stuck in a loop.

I fucking called it last week : Sansa'a scene with Ramsey was a mirror with the season one scene where Joff shows her Ned's head, complete with her jibbing him.

Because we needed more proof that Sansa's story is stuck in a loop.

Now with more rape and abuse! Tune in for Winterhell next week to see if Sansa manages to get Theon to do her bidding!