Where do we go from Here? Gifts for everyone! (spoilers galore)

Fragile Bird

Frankly I think it's going to get very messy for Stannis. I don't see Shireen being burnt but I do see her being killed. I think Melisande and Selyse are going to attempt to do this, Davos may well attempt to prevent them and will die as a result, Shireen dies anyway.

Stannis will then intervene killing both Selyse and finally Melisande, Melisande will become his Nissa Nissa when he plunges his sword through her heart, after all what better temper for a flaming sword than the life blood of a red priestess? Her head will adorn the ramparts of Winterfell after Stannis defeats the Boltons thanks to this copious shedding of blood (remember Dany's pyre?).

There won't be much left to Stannis following these events he either becomes Winter's King or Azor Ahai reborn, but he will be a sort of zombie was no feelings only with steely ambition and determination. I think he will get to sit the Iron Throne albeit very briefly and then he will be put down.

Not disagreeing that Mel might be Nissa Nissa redux, though I would think it would be Jon not Stannis but even if we go with Stannis her head won't be on a spike. Nissa Nissa gave herself willingly. Mel would too, I think, but why would Stannis then remove her head from her neck? He can't be angry with her - to be Nissa Nissa 2.0, it has to be love.

Okay speculation time :

508 : Jaqen tells Arya they've received a contract and must go away for a while.

510 : Jaqen at Pyke killing Balon.

That would be a nice way to tie his death to an existing storyline and give a context to see it first hand.

No way in hell Shireen gets burned. Jesus, even for the most miserable fictional world ever created, she's the sweetest, most innocent character in the entire series with the most bad-ass dad who honestly loves her. No way. May as well have Ramsay show up with Rickon's head and throw it in Sansa's lap a minute later.

I've read all kinds of theories and supposed leaks. From Sam and Gilly taking Shireen to Oldtown with them *shew*, to Shireen meeting up with Arya next season - in Oldtown if Arya goes there with Jaqen or Braavos if Shireen gets sent there with Sansa - and Arya using her face *yikes* to kill Mel, to Stannis dies and Mel burns Shireen to save the Lord's Chosen One but ends up resurrecting Jon instead *oops* and more.... what's D&D more likely to do? :dunno: Btw I like the Davos, Osha and Rickon one too.... Shireen and Rickon *hella cute*

I will note that if Stannis captures Theon or Asha/Yara, there you go: king's blood. Also, they just burned a damn king six episodes ago and nothing happened.

Unsullied that I've discussed this with have pointed out that 'in the show' it seems like it has to be Baratheon blood - related to Stannis. Mel supernaturally tracked down Gendry, wants to sacrifice Shireen but has ignored Mance and Aemon. Unless I'm forgetting something.... idk if anyone understands wth Mel plans on accomplishing with it....

all of this and the actor, Daniel Portman, who plays Pod says episode 10 will break the internet. I think the next 3, all 3 are going to be collasal.

Also in the Casting Threads it was discussed that while reading the episode 10 script Finn Jones got mad and threw it across the room :tantrum: iirc it was nothing concerning Loras.

Btw I like the Davos, Osha and Rickon one too.... Shireen and Rickon *hella cute*

See, I feel that back in book world the obvious outcome when this whole mess is settled is a marriage pact between Shireen and Rickon, bringing us right back to the Stark/Baratheon alliance that was supposed to come about in the beginning but got jacked up because Joffrey wasn't actually a Baratheon.

I've read all kinds of theories and supposed leaks. From Sam and Gilly taking Shireen to Oldtown with them *shew*, to Shireen meeting up with Arya next season - in Oldtown if Arya goes there with Jaqen or Braavos if Shireen gets sent there with Sansa - and Arya using her face *yikes* to kill Mel, to Stannis dies and Mel burns Shireen to save the Lord's Chosen One but ends up resurrecting Jon instead *oops* and more.... what's D&D more likely to do? :dunno: Btw I like the Davos, Osha and Rickon one too.... Shireen and Rickon *hella cute*

Unsullied that I've discussed this with have pointed out that 'in the show' it seems like it has to be Baratheon blood - related to Stannis. Mel supernaturally tracked down Gendry, wants to sacrifice Shireen but has ignored Mance and Aemon. Unless I'm forgetting something.... idk if anyone understands wth Mel plans on accomplishing with it....

Also in the Casting Threads it was discussed that while reading the episode 10 script Finn Jones got mad and threw it across the room :tantrum: iirc it was nothing concerning Loras.

I think Ser Loras is dead, dead, dead.

Not disagreeing that Mel might be Nissa Nissa redux, though I would think it would be Jon not Stannis but even if we go with Stannis her head won't be on a spike. Nissa Nissa gave herself willingly. Mel would too, I think, but why would Stannis then remove her head from her neck? He can't be angry with her - to be Nissa Nissa 2.0, it has to be love.

I thought in the books there is a 50/50 Nissa Nissa is Sansa and the show now has her where she is closer to Jon and a set up for a rescue.

I thought in the books there is a 50/50 Nissa Nissa is Sansa and the show now has her where she is closer to Jon and a set up for a rescue.

That Jon would kill Sansa to forge Lightbringer? Never thought about it like that. But again - is there enough deep pure love there? The point is that it has to be from a deep spiritual bond, as I understood it. It has to be utterly devastating. And the person being killed must do so willingly.

Yeah I don't see how he can be with the SOTH. I don't trust him either but he clearly wants all the masters dead. So unless he is playing both Dany and the SOTH, I don't see how he can be involved with them.

he cares about dany in his own way ...he is not going to betray her like many people claims ..

i dont see whats wrong with him wanting all the masters dead ...just remember whats going to happen in Daznak ...the sons of the harpy are rounding up and ambushing dany

yes what he suggested was terrible to kill them like that ..but he is a sellsword and ruthless so thats what he will tell...but one can see he gave that suggestion mainly because he cares for dany

he is just a simple guy who like to fight and fuck ...nothing more

That Jon would kill Sansa to forge Lightbringer? Never thought about it like that. But again - is there enough deep pure love there? The point is that it has to be from a deep spiritual bond, as I understood it. It has to be utterly devastating. And the person being killed must do so willingly.

If Jon is Azor Ahai, his Nissa Nissa was his wife, the woman/ person he loved most. Sansa and Jon were not brotherly/sisterly close but close to have a favorable bond. Once Jon knows his parentage, that makes him cousins. Arya was always a sister to him. That would be too icky, even though the Targs did that and I think Cersei and Jaime are the Mad King's bastards, unbenknownst to Tywin.

Here's my guess:

Hardhome: Jon witnesses the madness of the Others attacking but manages to survive along with a few wildlings. They return to Castle Black.

Castle Black: Bowen Marsh goes to LC Thorne to tell him they need to take care of LC Snow. Thorne says Snow has not betrayed the watch yet, but if he does they will have to do something about it. He asks Olly (who is his steward until Jon returns from Hardhome) whether he's ready to do his part. Olly goes to Sam and asks him why Jon had to help the wildlings. Sam tells him we sometimes have to do things we don't agree with. Olly considers this, and realizes he will have to help Bowen and Thorne if Jon does something wrong.

Jon returns and hears of Maester Aemon's death and Gilly almost being raped. He sends Sam and Gilly to Oldtown. Sam will take Gilly to Horn Hill and tell his family that little Sam is his bastard. Before he leaves Sam tells him that Sansa has been found (Jon probably still believes Sansa and Tyrion killed Joffrey) and that she's married to Roose Bolton's son. He also tells him there are rumors that he has her locked in her room and she can be heard screaming in pain every night.

When Sam and Gilly leave, Jon makes an announcement: He will go to Winterfell to save his sister. The wildlings agree to follow him, but the Watchmen are not happy. Marsh looks at Thorne and Thorne, reluctantly, nods. Olly sees them.

Jon returns to his quarters to prepare for his next journey. Olly comes in and Marsh with Thorne follow. Jon is surprised and asks what they want. Marsh stabs him crying "For the Watch!". This will be the final scene of season 5.

Outside Winterfell: Stannis has received news of Balon's death. He is now fully convinced of Melisandre's powers. He invites Davos to his room and tells him to continue the war even if Stannis is dead. Davos doesn't understand, and Stannis reminds him that the rightful ruler of Westeros if he dies is Shireen. Davos leaves confused.

Stannis then invites Melisandre. He asks her "Is there no other way?". She doesn't give him an answer. Stannis says "do it".

We then see a fire being lit and everyone in the camp being present. Selyse falls on the ground begging them to stop. She tells Stannis "I didn't want her to come. Please, she's all I have". Shireen is confused. Stannis heads towards Melisandre who stabs him in the heart. Selyse is crying. Shireen is running towards Stannis but Davos holds her and tells her "My Queen, your father is dead, and you have a duty."

Melisandre is last seen riding towards Winterfell as fast as possible.

Winterfell: Ramsay sets up a trap for Brienne. She and Pod show up and are caught. He can't wait to show his prize to Roose. He first decides to go to his wife for a little celebration. To thank Theon for his role in catching Brienne, he tells him he can have a go at his wife. Theon is terrified and Ramsay says "You can use your tongue" laughing hysterically. Sansa is more obedient than usual which makes Ramsay "I see your learned your lesson". When Ramsay gets to the bed, Sansa stabs him and Ramsay screams. Sansa is about to run but wants to take Theon with her too. Theon at first is afraid to leave and tells her that Bran and Rickon escaped through the crypts. Sansa is shocked to hear that Bran and Rickon are alive but has no time to give it much thought. She threatens to torture him worse than Ramsay did if he doesn't come with her, and Theon follows her.

Myranda finds Ramsay half dead, but he survives. Roose upon seeing Brienne says "I should have let them kill you." He orders both her and Brienne are killed. As they are ready to kill Pod, Brienne begs them to stop and says she will kill Stannis for them if they let Pod live. They don't believe her but she reminds them of how Stannis killed Renly and she was accused for it. They then agree to let her go. Ramsay then tells Pod that he needs a new Reek, but Roose responds "No more games for you Ramsay" and stabs Pod in the heart.

Sansa and Theon are last seen walking in the snow (no jump from the Winterfell walls unfortunately :( ) when Davos finds them.

King's Landing: Pycelle at the Small Council asks Tommen to invite his uncle Kevan back to King's Landing to help him rule. Cersei after being questioned by the tall septa admits to sleeping with Lancel but not to the accusations of sleeping with Jaime or killing Robert. She agrees to do the Walk of shame. When she is done, Qyburn introduces Robert Strong. At the last Small Council of the season, Mace who has returned with Braavos and has learned the news of Margaery and Loras being arrested, threatens to have Randyll Tarly attack King's Landing immediately if his children are not released. Kevan and Pycelle try to calm him down and assure him the Sparrow will be reasonable.

That night Pycelle visits Cersei who is with Tommen. A child arrives and gives him a message from Kevan Lannister. He follows the child to Kevan Lannister's place only to find him slaughtered. Varys appears and tells him that "Kevan was a good man who was going to fix this mess, but I fear this regime is beyond repair." He then has Pycelle killed before answering that he wants Daenerys on the Throne. He also gives us a little speech on how he didn't think Dany amounted to much until he heard of her conquests in Slaver's Bay and Jorah Mormont falling in love with her.

Iron Islands: Yara returns to the Iron Islands to hear her father is dead and news that Euron is returning to claim his throne since no one in the Iron Islands will accept a girl as their ruler. She thinks of Theon. Nearby we see the man known as Jaqen boarding a ship. When asked where he's going he says "Oldtown".

Dorne: Doran has a meeting with Ellaria and convinces her there are better ways to get revenge. Ellaria tells him the Sand Snakes can help him. Jaime has another meeting with Myrcella who asks him if he is her father and why he never cared for her or her brothers. Jaime realizes how much he has screwed up and decides to return to King's Landing and confess his crimes. Myrcella agrees to go with him when she hears her mother has been imprisoned. Trystane wants her to stay but she tells him she's a bastard. Trystane doesn't care and still wants to marry her, and Myrcella tells him she will come back after she sees her mother and brother. Doran invites Jaime, Myrcella, Bronn and Nymeria to a dinner. He announces that Nymeria will go to King's Landing as Dorne's representative in the Small Council which surprises Jaime and Bronn given she's a bastard and a woman. Doran tells Bronn that he is famous for his singing talent and that the court could use a singer. Bronn agrees to stay in Dorne.

Later that night Doran invites Tyene and Obara to a meeting. Ellaria is present as well. Tyene will be going to King's Landing to infiltrate the Sparrows as a Septa while Obara will go to the Citadel posing as a boy named Alleras to learn more about dragons, in case the rumors of dragons coming back to life in the East are true.

Braavos: The girl is sent to kill a merchant. She thinks of using Needle as her murder weapon but decides against it and only gets a small but sharp knife. She kills him the same way she does in the books (by switching coins) until she notices Meryn Trant talking to some street walkers. She goes and tells him "you can have me for half the price of what they're asking". Meryn thinking she's a prostitute follows her and in a dark alley Arya stabs him once. "Do you remember me?" He is confused and bleeding. She stabs him again "Do you remember Syrio Forel?" He looks even more confused and in pain. "Do you remember him? He was my dance teacher and you killed him!" He is about to die and asks "Who are you?" "I am Arya Stark. Do you remember? No?" She stabs him repeatedly like a maniac crying and screaming "The North Remembers!".

She returns to the house of black and white but the man is gone. She asks the waif where he is and the waif says "Who?". The girl looks puzzled but she knows now how the game is played. She responds "No one".

The waif tells her that while she completed her mission she is not ready. The girl protests but the waif presents her with the bloody knife she killed Meryn Trant with. She tells her then she needs further training and tells her she must go to Izembaro. The girl is confused.

Meereen: Dany doesn't accept Jorah back to her back but reluctantly accepts Tyrion since she needs information about King's Landing. At the fights, the sons of the Harpy attack and have surrounded Dany and her group. Everyone but Hizdahr who has managed to escape. The sons have Daario but then Drogon arrives and destroys them. Dany rides Drogon and they escape. Dany has no control over Drogon who takes her to the Dothraki Sea and lands right in front of a Dothraki khalasar. Dany immediately recognizes them. She can now get her revenge for Eroeh.

Here's my guess:

Hardhome: Jon witnesses the madness of the Others attacking but manages to survive along with a few wildlings. They return to Castle Black.

Castle Black: Bowen Marsh goes to LC Thorne to tell him they need to take care of LC Snow. Thorne says Snow has not betrayed the watch yet, but if he does they will have to do something about it. He asks Olly (who is his steward until Jon returns from Hardhome) whether he's ready to do his part. Olly goes to Sam and asks him why Jon had to help the wildlings. Sam tells him we sometimes have to do things we don't agree with. Olly considers this, and realizes he will have to help Bowen and Thorne if Jon does something wrong.

Jon returns and hears of Maester Aemon's death and Gilly almost being raped. He sends Sam and Gilly to Oldtown. Sam will take Gilly to Horn Hill and tell his family that little Sam is his bastard. Before he leaves Sam tells him that Sansa has been found (Jon probably still believes Sansa and Tyrion killed Joffrey) and that she's married to Roose Bolton's son. He also tells him there are rumors that he has her locked in her room and she can be heard screaming in pain every night.

When Sam and Gilly leave, Jon makes an announcement: He will go to Winterfell to save his sister. The wildlings agree to follow him, but the Watchmen are not happy. Marsh looks at Thorne and Thorne, reluctantly, nods. Olly sees them.

Jon returns to his quarters to prepare for his next journey. Olly comes in and Marsh with Thorne follow. Jon is surprised and asks what they want. Marsh stabs him crying "For the Watch!". This will be the final scene of season 5.

Outside Winterfell: Stannis has received news of Balon's death. He is now fully convinced of Melisandre's powers. He invites Davos to his room and tells him to continue the war even if Stannis is dead. Davos doesn't understand, and Stannis reminds him that the rightful ruler of Westeros if he dies is Shireen. Davos leaves confused.

Stannis then invites Melisandre. He asks her "Is there no other way?". She doesn't give him an answer. Stannis says "do it".

We then see a fire being lit and everyone in the camp being present. Selyse falls on the ground begging them to stop. She tells Stannis "I didn't want her to come. Please, she's all I have". Shireen is confused. Stannis heads towards Melisandre who stabs him in the heart. Selyse is crying. Shireen is running towards Stannis but Davos holds her and tells her "My Queen, your father is dead, and you have a duty."

Melisandre is last seen riding towards Winterfell as fast as possible.

Winterfell: Ramsay sets up a trap for Brienne. She and Pod show up and are caught. He can't wait to show his prize to Roose. He first decides to go to his wife for a little celebration. To thank Theon for his role in catching Brienne, he tells him he can have a go at his wife. Theon is terrified and Ramsay says "You can use your tongue" laughing hysterically. Sansa is more obedient than usual which makes Ramsay "I see your learned your lesson". When Ramsay gets to the bed, Sansa stabs him and Ramsay screams. Sansa is about to run but wants to take Theon with her too. Theon at first is afraid to leave and tells her that Bran and Rickon escaped through the crypts. Sansa is shocked to hear that Bran and Rickon are alive but has no time to give it much thought. She threatens to torture him worse than Ramsay did if he doesn't come with her, and Theon follows her.

Myranda finds Ramsay half dead, but he survives. Roose upon seeing Brienne says "I should have let them kill you." He orders both her and Brienne are killed. As they are ready to kill Pod, Brienne begs them to stop and says she will kill Stannis for them if they let Pod live. They don't believe her but she reminds them of how Stannis killed Renly and she was accused for it. They then agree to let her go. Ramsay then tells Pod that he needs a new Reek, but Roose responds "No more games for you Ramsay" and stabs Pod in the heart.

Sansa and Theon are last seen walking in the snow (no jump from the Winterfell walls unfortunately :( ) when Davos finds them.

King's Landing: Pycelle at the Small Council asks Tommen to invite his uncle Kevan back to King's Landing to help him rule. Cersei after being questioned by the tall septa admits to sleeping with Lancel but not to the accusations of sleeping with Jaime or killing Robert. She agrees to do the Walk of shame. When she is done, Qyburn introduces Robert Strong. At the last Small Council of the season, Mace who has returned with Braavos and has learned the news of Margaery and Loras being arrested, threatens to have Randyll Tarly attack King's Landing immediately if his children are not released. Kevan and Pycelle try to calm him down and assure him the Sparrow will be reasonable.

That night Pycelle visits Cersei who is with Tommen. A child arrives and gives him a message from Kevan Lannister. He follows the child to Kevan Lannister's place only to find him slaughtered. Varys appears and tells him that "Kevan was a good man who was going to fix this mess, but I fear this regime is beyond repair." He then has Pycelle killed before answering that he wants Daenerys on the Throne. He also gives us a little speech on how he didn't think Dany amounted to much until he heard of her conquests in Slaver's Bay and Jorah Mormont falling in love with her.

Iron Islands: Yara returns to the Iron Islands to hear her father is dead and news that Euron is returning to claim his throne since no one in the Iron Islands will accept a girl as their ruler. She thinks of Theon. Nearby we see the man known as Jaqen boarding a ship. When asked where he's going he says "Oldtown".

Dorne: Doran has a meeting with Ellaria and convinces her there are better ways to get revenge. Ellaria tells him the Sand Snakes can help him. Jaime has another meeting with Myrcella who asks him if he is her father and why he never cared for her or her brothers. Jaime realizes how much he has screwed up and decides to return to King's Landing and confess his crimes. Myrcella agrees to go with him when she hears her mother has been imprisoned. Trystane wants her to stay but she tells him she's a bastard. Trystane doesn't care and still wants to marry her, and Myrcella tells him she will come back after she sees her mother and brother. Doran invites Jaime, Myrcella, Bronn and Nymeria to a dinner. He announces that Nymeria will go to King's Landing as Dorne's representative in the Small Council which surprises Jaime and Bronn given she's a bastard and a woman. Doran tells Bronn that he is famous for his singing talent and that the court could use a singer. Bronn agrees to stay in Dorne.

Later that night Doran invites Tyene and Obara to a meeting. Ellaria is present as well. Tyene will be going to King's Landing to infiltrate the Sparrows as a Septa while Obara will go to the Citadel posing as a boy named Alleras to learn more about dragons, in case the rumors of dragons coming back to life in the East are true.

Braavos: The girl is sent to kill a merchant. She thinks of using Needle as her murder weapon but decides against it and only gets a small but sharp knife. She kills him the same way she does in the books (by switching coins) until she notices Meryn Trant talking to some street walkers. She goes and tells him "you can have me for half the price of what they're asking". Meryn thinking she's a prostitute follows her and in a dark alley Arya stabs him once. "Do you remember me?" He is confused and bleeding. She stabs him again "Do you remember Syrio Forel?" He looks even more confused and in pain. "Do you remember him? He was my dance teacher and you killed him!" He is about to die and asks "Who are you?" "I am Arya Stark. Do you remember? No?" She stabs him repeatedly like a maniac crying and screaming "The North Remembers!".

She returns to the house of black and white but the man is gone. She asks the waif where he is and the waif says "Who?". The girl looks puzzled but she knows now how the game is played. She responds "No one".

The waif tells her that while she completed her mission she is not ready. The girl protests but the waif presents her with the bloody knife she killed Meryn Trant with. She tells her then she needs further training and tells her she must go to Izembaro. The girl is confused.

Meereen: Dany doesn't accept Jorah back to her back but reluctantly accepts Tyrion since she needs information about King's Landing. At the fights, the sons of the Harpy attack and have surrounded Dany and her group. Everyone but Hizdahr who has managed to escape. The sons have Daario but then Drogon arrives and destroys them. Dany rides Drogon and they escape. Dany has no control over Drogon who takes her to the Dothraki Sea and lands right in front of a Dothraki khalasar. Dany immediately recognizes them. She can now get her revenge for Eroeh.

great crack at this!!

Possibly a surfeit of stabbing though...

Archived