Where do we go from Here? Gifts for everyone! (spoilers galore)

Fragile Bird

its completely fine with having your own theories ..i maybe wrong in my assumptions but we have to see i once believed that Jon will ride Rhaegal and tyrion riding viserion but not anymore...i am just annoyed at the theories that doesnt make sense and fit all the points

well i believe in R+L:=J ., Jamie is the valanqor and dany will be the younger queen (its just when dany finally comes near KL ...cersei after losing all her children and now on the point of losing power the one which she holds dear decides tol burn the KL and succeed when AErys failed )

and aegon is fake just some ordinary valyrian boy not a blackfyre ..jon will spend sometime inside ghost after FTW

they have not removed the prophecy completely ..if you notice they had mentioned Stallion who mounts the world and about drawing lightbringer from fire and red comet is about dragons ...how dany was reborn amidst smoke and salt fire ...and they may bring about the Prince that was promised theory in coming seasons (Notice the common factor in all these points)..they kept cersei's prophecy ...

They have removed a lot of them.Some of them remained there.I don't buy that Dany will be AAR,PtwP,Threee headed dragon.Sounds too Dany centric.There will be some twists. ^_^

They have removed a lot of them.Some of them remained there.I don't buy that Dany will be AAR,PtwP,Threee headed dragon.Sounds too Dany centric.There will be some twists. ^_^

we get the three headed dragon quote dragons HOTU and the name drop of the series in Asong of ice and fire in dany's chapters ...so what will you say about it ..Too dany centric isnt it

notice i never said it will all be dany ..every character will have apart to play like dany will have to play her character

Archived