Myrcella is the smartest Lannister...I shall marry Trystane Martell - beware spoilers abound

rocksniffer

The prophecy doesn't say the younger beauty is responsible for the deaths. In fact it doesn't even say the younger beauty is a queen.

You're right. I always read it as the younger and more beautiful queen.

So it could be any younger and more beautiful girl. She doesn't have to be queen.

So you don't think Jaime will be taking Myrcella back to Dorne? It's hard for me to picture Jaime going back but that's because I have the whole break-up arc in my head. So I could buy this, that he stays to protect her. This whole story has my head spinning though as there still is so little we know of Doran's intentions. I'm suspecting he will be heading up the Queenmaker plot but I don't know how that will work out as it is an outright rebellious act.

from the previews jamie gets a chance to stay in dorne/or be an ally or be killed...i think he will choose to be in dorne

i think that myrcella has the opportunity to create a problem for cersei but since she is doomed just as all cersei's children are this could put jamie on his path to redemption by trying to save myrcella...

when i started this i was feeling myrcella was going to play a bigger part than i originally thought...

and i still do...myrcella is keeping jamie in dorne just as the riverlands kept him away from cersei in her hours of need...i believe he will rejoin his book path soon after his visit to dorne... and since i do not believe trystane is aegon or f-aegon i think she will try to marry him, but possibly be killed in an attempt to enter kings landing...

everyone has had great thoughts and comments...so

lets see if epi 9 proves she wins or loses...

carry on until then

:smoking:

Archived