[Book Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Repercussion

Chebyshov

Nah, I'm sure they ruined it. And Tyene has been ruined since she appeared. Not even three tits that milk chocolate would make me interested.

Also, for whta I see, Sansa got her empowering, right? /rolleyes.

Yes. She is being raped and beaten every night now. Also, her "friend" in the North gets flayed by Ramsay. Which is good.

Also, the next episode preview showed her saying that she WISHED she could do everything that Ramsay did to Theon herself, because he ratted her out.

So empowered.

I didn't think the Sand Snakes would have wanted Bronn dead with Doran keeping them all in prison... would have been pretty obvious who killed him, and that probably wouldn't sit too well with Doran. I understand why she decided to arouse him. I guess it was to get the blood flowing from his head to his penis so the poison acted faster in him. They didn't want to kill him, just show him who's boss so to speak. Also I think she's got nice boobs... so maybe I'm biased, I dunno. :dunno:

Your honesty is appreciated because BEWBS!

Yes. She is being raped and beaten every night now. Also, her "friend" in the North gets flayed by Ramsay. Which is good.

Also, the next episode preview showed her saying that she WISHED she could do everything that Ramsay did to Theon herself, because he ratted her out.

So empowered.

Cannot wait for next week's SANSA SMASH

So empowered.

It doesn't matter what they do with Sansa, the character is already ruined and it's insulting. So... yeah. They can do whatever they want with her or the Winterfell plot. I don't really care.

I've come to the point that even watching Sophie reminds me of last week chapter and I want that out of my brain, so... yeah.

I didn't think the Sand Snakes would have wanted Bronn dead with Doran keeping them all in prison... would have been pretty obvious who killed him, and that probably wouldn't sit too well with Doran. I understand why she decided to arouse him. I guess it was to get the blood flowing from his head to his penis so the poison acted faster in him. They didn't want to kill him, just show him who's boss so to speak. Also I think she's got nice boobs... so maybe I'm biased, I dunno. :dunno:

Realistically I would expect Doran to execute Bronn any way for assaulting the prince. It that was comically bad scene I would expect in a Game of Thrones parody.

I didn't see the episode. Just read the comments. Yeah, the show is definitely done and ruined for me. I think Theon has more chances to get his penis back than the show actually be salvaged...

applause

I didn't like Tyrion meeting Daenerys, that is premature (I know that would happen eventually, before the books as The Winds of Winter is taking forever to come, damn you, George), I just think that could happen in the Daznak Pit and not in that lame scene.

I also didn't like the almost rape of Gilly, it looks like D$D want to keep the rape train going, now every episode will be rape and almost rape? is it necessary?

Didn't watch this mess but...

-Aemon died?

-Tyene showed her tits?

Some one said this was going to happen this episode last week, and I though they were just joking and making a parody:

Tyene: He has a good voice.

Obara: He's a singer, if he was a fighter we might've been in trouble.

Bronn: It's against my code to hurt women.

Obara: It's amazing how many men we beat seem to have this code.

Bronn: I wouldn't say you beat me.

Tyene: And how is your arm?

Bronn: Wonderful. Wouldn't feel right to leave Dorne without a new scar.

Obara: You think you're leaving Dorne?

Bronn: No great hurry. Dornish women are the most beautiful in the world.

Tyene: Thank you.

Bronn: I said Dornish women, I didn't say you.

Tyene: I'm not the most beautiful woman you have ever seen?

Bronn: I've seen quite a few women in all the Seven Kingdoms.

Tyene: Tell me one woman more beautiful than I am.

Bronn: Well, now in King's Landing there was an absolute...

Tyene: There was a what? In King's Landing you were saying...

Bronn: Was I?

Tyene: ...there is a woman more beautiful than I am.

Bronn: Was there? My memory's not what it was earlier.

Tyene: And how is your arm now.

Bronn: You seem concerned with it. You must really like me.

Tyene: And how is your head?

Bronn: My head? You don't even want to know what's going on in there.

Tyene: What was that, are you sure you're feeling alright?

Bronn: Sure, a bit woozy but that's to be expected after a good dust-up.

Tyene: Your nose is bleeding.

Bronn: It's not it's the dry air.

Tyene: My dagger was coated with a special ointment from Asshai. It's called the Long Farewell. It can take some time to work some times several days. But if one single drop makes contact with the skin...death.

Tyene: The only antidote. Who is the most beautiful woman in the world? Who? Who, sorry?

Bronn: You.

She takes whatever the antidote it is from or off of her necklace and gives it to him.

Tyene: Don't drop it. I think you're very handsome as well.

She blows him a kiss and laughs.

Now add that she is stripping naked while having this dialogue.

So why didn't Ramsey spring the trap with the candle. It's obvious it wasn't for Grannie, since we know who it was for, so they clearly caught her out some other why. So it should be clear there is a larger conspiracy going on. Also, if Sansa has ten finger and ten toes next week I'll be disappointed. Not because I want to see more torture but because she was caught in an escape attempt. There has to be some punishment for that, I would think.

I didn't like Tyrion meeting Daenerys, that is premature (I know that would happen eventually, before the boos as The Winds of Winter is taking forever to come, damn you, George), I just think that could happen in the Daznak Pit and not in that lame scene.

I also didn't like the almost rape of Gilly, it looks like D$D want to keep the rape train going, now every episode will be rape and almost rape? is it necessary?

They won't stop until every female character is empowered.

It worked for Gilly! Didn't you see how super empowered she was, taking control of her sexuality and everything!

Because let me tell you, there's nothing that gets me going more than attempted rape. Unf, it gets me hot and bothered, yes sir. Sometimes I go to the nearest penitentiary and bend over to pick random objects, and as soon as things are about to get intense I bail by the skin of my teeth. Such a powerful aphrodisiac, rape is.

So why didn't Ramsey spring the trap with the candle. It's obvious it wasn't for Grannie, since we know who it was for, so they clearly caught her out some other why. So it should be clear there is a larger conspiracy going on. Also, if Sansa has ten finger and ten toes next week I'll be disappointed. Not because I want to see more torture but because she was caught in an escape attempt. There has to be some punishment for that, I would think.

She'll be with Stannis soon, she is replacing Jeyne Poole so that's what will happen to her, Theon will escape with her.

They can't have any permanent punishment when they rejoin her to her book story line as if what she went thru here never happened. Which is part of why calling Ramsay a bastard to his face twice earned no violent response.

Archived