(Book Spoilers) Positive Nitpicking thread...

sj4iy

For the first time since I started watching GoT , I felt Sansa looked beautiful. Good job makeup & hair dept.

I absolutely hated her looks but in this episode, I realized I was wrong.

Looked absolutely stunning in the bedroom.

(Then again went back to disgusting with the hoodie)

...when Cersei visited Marg in the jail cell and took her something to eat. Cersei makes a point of telling M. that the dinner is quite good, as she (Cersei) had it herself, last night. In other words, LEFTOVERS. Made me laugh :laugh:

I just saw on Reddit that Reek went to Ramsey's room and not the broken tower. That was badly pulled off but it makes sense now.

I thought it was well pulled off actually (oooh err) because I was thinking "wait he's actually going to do what she asks just like that?!?!" as he was walking up the stairs, then I had the "OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T DO IT, HE'S STILL REEK" realisation when he arrived into the room with Ramsay. It was only on reading a few different places afterwards that they thought he had gone to the broken tower but Ramsay had set up a desk etc there...

And they were discussing it on the Thronecast episode afterwards in way too much detail so it seemed to be a common enough perception. Sometimes I miss out on things myself though so swings and roundabouts!

Alfie is so damn brilliant, looking forward to seeing his interactions with Sansa tonight.

...when Cersei visited Marg in the jail cell and took her something to eat. Cersei makes a point of telling M. that the dinner is quite good, as she (Cersei) had it herself, last night. In other words, LEFTOVERS. Made me laugh :laugh:

Venison too. :drunk:

Actually, speaking of dinner I was really hoping Tommen would reference the beets on his plate. From the HQ stills it does look like he's got beets on his plate anyway.

Maybe Tommen making a pronouncement that he is going to put down his foot once and for all and OUTLAW BEETS is the thing that's going to "break the internet". The appearance of Ser Pounce in S4 almost broke it before it seems..

For the first time since I started watching GoT , I felt Sansa looked beautiful. Good job makeup & hair dept.

I absolutely hated her looks but in this episode, I realized I was wrong.

Looked absolutely stunning in the bedroom.

(Then again went back to disgusting with the hoodie)

She WAS stunning in that bedroom scene. A woman.

Of course the circumstances leave quite a bit to be desired...

The acting was generally top notch as usual. Any scene between Jonathan Pryce and Diana Rigg is worth writing.

Yep. These two are terrific on-screen together

Archived