SPOILERS - Tyrion reveals himself...shocker or not...you be the judge

rocksniffer

so boys and girls Tyrion and Jorah reveal themselves...and what will Dany do...

i don't know ...do you??

i believe tyrion will be the one that shares the info from westeros and triggers the "break the wheel" speech

and i believe dany will take jorah back into the fold...

...just my opinion..feel free to disagree

:smoking:

I am so curious to see how Tyrion counsels Dany and how he is going to show his brilliance in politics and governance. The show has really made Tyrion the big hero, next to Jon he is the next character who could do no wrong and has immense wisdom. The audience is torn apart thinking Dany is just a useless ruler, it is almost as if we are waiting for Tyrion's approval, like if in the show Tyrion approves of Dany and stays loyal to her and then she really is worth of all this trouble, I mean I just can't see him supporting Dany if he suspects that she is just as mad as her father.

As far as Jorah is concerned he will be banished back to the pits. Dany will keep Tyrion under her wing to see how she can use or punish him but she won't trust him. Jorah is going to get attacked in the pits, Tyrion will implore Dany to save Jorah because Jorah loves her and he only came back for her. Dany will see light and jump into the pits to save Jorah from getting killed, Harpies attack, unsullied attack, all out fighting, Dany in danger Drogon to the rescue. Dany will climb on to Drogon and roast the harpies. Dany is going to fly away but not before she commands grey worm to imprison the masters and to kill any more harpies, she will give Jorah command in her absence and will ask Tyrion to prove his loyalty to keep mereen under control while she is away. Dany flies away on Drogon.

How does she know who Tyrion is?

Did viserys tell her Tyrions brother killed the king?

How in hell can Tyrion end up good now?

I'm pretty sure she knows Jaime killed Aerys and, worse, Tywin ordered Aegon and Rhaenys dead. She might forgive him just because of that: He killed Tywin.

Dany will climb on to Drogon and roast the harpies. Dany is going to fly away but not before she commands grey worm to imprison the masters and to kill any more harpies, she will give Jorah command in her absence and will ask Tyrion to prove his loyalty to keep mereen under control while she is away. Dany flies away on Drogon.

gonna be a long chat from on top of a dragon....

Why was Dany looking surprised? Is their any reason she would have heard of Tyrion? Was he mentioned earlier in the show?

She's been getting info from KL since season 3, maybe even sooner, she probably knows about the children of Tywin Lannister (even the dudes in Braavos knew he was the one really running Westeros).

Hooray, this is the only time I'll say the show is giving me what I want over the books.

Hope Dany doesn't do anything stupid, but I wouldn't put it past her.

You might as well hope for George to bring out TWOW yesterday.

Hooray, this is the only time I'll say the show is giving me what I want over the books.

Hope Dany doesn't do anything stupid, but I wouldn't put it past her.

I'd have liked to be a fly on the wall in the editing of ADWD.

"You mean Tyrion still won't meet Dany in the entire book, George?"

"Exactly. It will subvert expectations."

"It will piss people off!"

Jorah will bring the greyscale to Mereene, rather than the Pale Mare. Tyrion will pretty much fill in for Selmeys spot in the book, after Dany takes off - that's how I see it playing out, anyways.

I think there is some massive Dinklage/Tyrion favoritism at work this season. What the fuck is up with Tyrion having the weakest slaver in the history of slavers, just so he can beat him up and make some kind of statement about slavery or something? And then Mr Echo just laughs, yea right, he would have whipped Tyrion's arse for being an insolent product.

I suspected they were going to write around Tyrion having to endure too much slavery and dehumanization, I didn't think it would be quite this bad.

Why was Dany looking surprised? Is their any reason she would have heard of Tyrion? Was he mentioned earlier in the show?

She was raised as a highborn lady in the house of magister Illyrio in pentos, so I expect her to know the fine details of every major and minor house in Westeros better than counting to ten.

Archived