Benjon Stark returning in episode 10!?

wulfrache

According to imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3866862/fullcredits/ Benjon Stark (Joseph Mawle) is on the cast list for episode 5.10! Looks like he is finally making a come-back. Whether or not this is for real is yet to be shown. I tend to think back on Lady Stoneheart's appearance on an IMDB page that was made by someone as a joke. What do people think is going to happen? Will he just turn up on Jon's way back from Hardhome, or at the Wall? I'm looking forward to A.Thorne getting the boot from first ranger. HaHah. It's kind of hard to believe he's survived all this time (been years now?). Maybe he will be dead, or something cooler (ColdHands?) Or they just find his body frozen or something. I mean what's he been living on, there doesn't seem like there is much game to be found. Of course maybe he has been living as a spy in the Wildling group, that would be a little bit easier to believe. However he should have shown himself and information he gathered a long time ago, like before Mance attacked the wall, if that is the case. I guess he's just going to show up and be all like 'Sooo... how's everyone been? Gratz L.C. Jon! That so should of been my job.! LoL Really though, if Benjon is actually coming back in the show does this mean he will be coming back in the book too? If so, maybe all the stuff about Jon getting *************(spoiler) won't happen the way people are predicting. Maybe Ole Benjon will take over on The Wall.

IMDB is garbage for ongoing shows. It's full of errors and fabrication. Stop using it as a reference, seriously getting tired of "The hooded lady cast for ep10 on IMDB omfgg!!" and stuff like that every friggin' season.. And it's always wrong.

That said, Benjen may well return, but you should expect him in the next episode, Hardhome, as a white in that case. He should have no business being anywhere else.

I really want to see the return of Benjen as well, but Imdb is not the source to go to for such things.

Now I'm gonna get all weepy from my disappointment, OP!

Weepy!

How does it feel, making an old woman cry, hmmm?

Archived