What will Stannis do? (Show spoilers)

nationalanthem91

And Jon is brought back.

"But I'm Azor Ahai"

"No, I'm Azor Ahai..."

"Shut up, I am Azor Ahai!"

LOL I'm trying to find that famously funny post from Reddit, I think, with everyone popping up as Azor Ahai, but I think I've only found a pale shadow of it, hmmmmmmm, that sounds familiar as well, pale shadows of great stories.

Stannis will die. Boltons will maintain their grip n the north until next year.

Showrunners don't seem to understand that viewers need a little reprieve from all the misery to remain invested in the story.

:agree: There is a fine line between keeping your audience on the end of the seat and punishing them to the point that they don't return. GRRM has mastered this. D&D doesn't seem to even know it is there.

Actually I can't believe he would allow Shireen to be burnt.

He may talk a lot about duty and honour and rightful heritage. But when Robert rebelled against the mad king, he sided with his brother. No talk about the throne is Aerys' by right! He chose family over duty then, I can't believe he'd decide otherwise now.

And poor Podrick would fulfill function and fate of the spearwives?

Well, his special member alone can provide enough for several cloaks.

Actually I can't believe he would allow Shireen to be burnt.

He may talk a lot about duty and honour and rightful heritage. But when Robert rebelled against the mad king, he sided with his brother. No talk about the throne is Aerys' by right! He chose family over duty then, I can't believe he'd decide otherwise now.

Was that ever brought up n the show? I honestly can't remember.

Archived