Speculation regarding Stannis (book spoilers)

kat3281

Yeah because criticism for D&D is sooooo tough to deal with!!! Poor show fans :(

RME. What's painful is the shit they expect us to watch.

You are not expected to watch. You could easily not watch....

You are not expected to watch. You could easily not watch....

"Expect" was obviously in the context of watching the show. They're expecting viewers to watch horrific scenes like this, and I think it's completely distasteful and offensive.

Anyone who defends the show after this point is shady as fuck tbh.

Yeah because criticism for D&D is sooooo tough to deal with!!! Poor show fans :(

RME. What's painful is the shit they expect us to watch.

I'm usually one of the ones bashing D&D and hate seeing 'book purist' bashing when it is beyond justified. However, Hardhome is one of my favourite episodes of the show so far. I'm just saying that it is sad seeing that top notch episode wasted because of more shitty writing. I was just starting to regain interest in the show (at least with the NW plot and Dany and Tyrion) and now this happens.

"Expect" was obviously in the context of watching the show. They're expecting viewers to watch horrific scenes like this, and I think it's completely distasteful and offensive.

Anyone who defends the show after this point is shady as fuck tbh.

Meh I still like the show. I am not invested in Stannis and his kin so it is not a big deal for me.

Archived