Finale Title, Details Released

Westeros

They would make mouldings of her head to develop facial prosthetics to fit her - for example a piece of rotting flesh fitting around one side of he face, or whatever is required.

It's not uncommon for actors having mo-cap/CG or heavy prosthetics work to first have latex head casts done.

True, my only confusion is that the head appears to have had makeup and bruisings and lacerations applied to it. I'm also an actor, so I know about head casts...and they are usually generic with a neutral face. This one was all croaked up and dead looking.

Maybe it was for the body toss into the river--who knows. Everything will be explained in the finale...if she's not in that, she's out for good and we can all go about our business.

bringing stone heart back now? in a finale?

eh..

that'll be a turn off to most viewers in my opinion.

also am i the only one that thinks they shoulda kept a frey or two around to kick it with Roose? that way we dont forget they exist...

The minute they put Walder back on screen everyone will remember.

"Promise me Ned".

Mother's mercy.

That's all.

Considering BENJEN'S ACTOR IS LISTED IN THE CAST LIST, this actually could be a thing. Just super saiyan. Looks like they may have had to edit that due to spoilas.

Jon is challenged.

Stabitha Christie payin' a visit to be Stabulous.

As for Stoneheart, it really isnt too late. But after this season ends, it will be. So if they are gonna shove her in there, it better be now or never. Im not really expecting her but.. :dunno:

Balon Greyjoy is also going to appear. Maybe he'll finally die.

You really think Benjen is just going to coincidentally show up after 4 seasons and be all "hey, Jon! You're actually a Targaryen!"? Come on.

Personally, i think hes going to show up in regards to the White Walkers. There's a WW dude casted for the finale as well.

so is lady stoneheart gonna appear or what

i want to believe, but there's no chance is there ?

Pros:

It will break the Internet, as they have said the last episode will.

Cons:

There has been zero foreshadowing or even mention of Cat, Freys or the Riverlands this entire year, so it would be very strange timing and sort of illogical.

The thing that is going to break the internet is Jon's meeting with Stabitha Christie. Do people know just how much Unsullied love Jon Snow? A fucking lot. Plus Dany riding off into possibly Dothraki Sea. Benjen possibly returning...if they throw Stoneheart in there on top of all that, welp...

One thought I have had is that Ayra might choose the face in the House of B&W that looked like Catelyn when she becomes a faceless man. There was a reason they did that close up shot of Ayra looking at it. Maybe Michelle Farley will make an appearance in Episode 10 only it is really Ayra! I know they aren't the same height, etc. etc. But hey...isn't there suppose to be magic involved anyhow with how fast they can change appearance?

One thought I have had is that Ayra might choose the face in the House of B&W that looked like Catelyn when she becomes a faceless man. There was a reason they did that close up shot of Ayra looking at it. Maybe Michelle Farley will make an appearance in Episode 10 only it is really Ayra! I know they aren't the same height, etc. etc. But hey...isn't there suppose to be magic involved anyhow with how fast they can change appearance?

I kinda like this a lot.

LSH isn't going to be in this show. And if they were to put her in now, it would be a mistake, given the writers have done nothing to foreshadow her appearance the last two seasons. Therefore, given that fhe story as told by the show hasn't earned the reveal, it would probably come off as an underwhelming or "jump the shark" moment to many viewers and critics, in much the same way many unsullied were not a fan of the shadow baby.

What may have worked In the novels may not necessarily work in the show. The stories are different.

Edit: Also, no way they do two resurrections and one potential fake death at the same time.

Just my opinion.

Archived