Meisha Merlin Game of Thrones Book 1 Auction

We already took note, take a look at the limited/numbered thread.

Btw, you must be kidding with that starting price. You will never sell at this ridiculous amount - all of a sudden, the $12.500 offer at Abebooks for a matching set looks like a bargain! :lol:

But hey, it only takes one and if you manage to snare such a simpleton, more power to you.

We already took note, take a look at the limited/numbered thread.

Btw, you must be kidding with that starting price. You will never sell at this ridiculous amount - all of a sudden, the $12.500 offer at Abebooks for a matching set looks like a bargain! :lol:

But hey, it only takes one and if you manage to snare such a simpleton, more power to you.

While I'd never pay that price for the book, there are buyers out there who have the money to make impulse purchases of this magnitude without worrying about hunting for the best buy. That doesn't make them simpletons, and the right price is whatever the market will bear - just look at Silicon Valley housing prices. As someone trying to sell his own books, I applaud anyone who moves the price point higher.

While I'd never pay that price for the book, there are buyers out there who have the money to make impulse purchases of this magnitude without worrying about hunting for the best buy. That doesn't make them simpletons, and the right price is whatever the market will bear - just look at Silicon Valley housing prices. As someone trying to sell his own books, I applaud anyone who moves the price point higher.

There's a difference between someone moving the price point higher and someone who clearly thinks people must be stupid - and has the gall to advertise his ridiculous sale here, on this forum, where people tend to know the real price range.

Archived