Rant and Rave without Repercussion IV

Mindwalker

To quote Ran:

The topic of the thread is discussing things you disliked about the episode. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if he normal rules of the forum do not apply. Discussion of why people disliked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand -- this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters disliked.

Just re watched this episode, and while happy to see 2 seconds of Ghost, can't for the life of me understand why he immediately disappeared the moment the cunt brothers ran.

In a "good" show, they'd at least have Sam recognize or even thank him before he passes out. But no. He's just........gone. Back to his dog bed?

10 seconds more, that's all you need:

Sam: thank you, Ghost. (Pats his head, and falls to his knees)

Ghost licks his face

Sam: I had 'em right where I wanted them (passes out)

But instead we get 2 minutes of stupid Sam losing his virginity after getting his ribs and face destroyed. I'm usually pretty mellow about some changes and stupid scenes, but sometimes it's just ridiculous how little the show runners care for real feeling or consistency. And shit dialogue.

Archived