[No Spoilers] EP508 Discussion

Ran

I'm wondering about that too. Personally I think it would be weird to bring him back just to kill him off so quickly. So I definitely think he'll live a while. It might be that for fight the illness is an advantage? I don't remember the details but grey scale is also called stone men or stone people right? So does it mean the scales are very hard and as long as he lives he'll be somewhat invulnerable at all areas infected? He could turn into some kind of Sigurd/Siegfried-like superfighter? Also I was thinking maybe at some point they realise that there is some connection/bond between greyscale and dragons?

What I didn't fully understand a few episodes again: why did the greyscale people attack Jorah's/Tyrion's boat? Because they wanted to kill and rob them? Because they hope to catch the boat and escape from where they are? Because they turn crazy/mindless and attack everyone (a little bit like the white walker zombies)? Were there hints about this that I missed?