[Poll] How would you rate episode 508?

Ran

How would you rate episode 508?  

998 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

By far the best episode of the season. Arya was great. WF was great (Theon finally told Sansa he didn't kill her bros) Cersei's imprisonment is coming along brilliantly, Dany and Tyrion were good and hardhome was fantastic!!

Best fight scene for all of the seasons, very zombie action movie (my fav type of movies) and everyone acted well for the entire episode!

Would rate it a 11/10 if it were possible but a 10 is all it goes up too :(

Hopefully the last 2 episodes can be as great as this one

Jon Snow takes out white walker with longclaw. Yeah that's a 10!

Wun-Wun takes out about 200 zombies with his pent up rage and elephant feet - THAT's an 11. Who needs Valyrian steel when you can swing a tree trunk and squish the shit out of ten zombies at once? And fuck boats, I'm gonna walk to the freakin' ship like a boss!

With all the 10s this ep. Next ep is gonna be a landslide 1/10 because people are expecting a Lot.

Lol jk. But it will be biased

Haha - well, there was ONE moment in the whole of ADWD that I actually loved, and it's coming in the next episode. I just hope Hardhome hasn't taken too much budget from DrogonAir :) But I'm sure it won't be as spectacular as the images I see in my mind when reading it.

Haha - well, there was ONE moment in the whole of ADWD that I actually loved, and it's coming in the next episode. I just hope Hardhome hasn't taken too much budget from DrogonAir :) But I'm sure it won't be as spectacular as the images I see in my mind when reading it.

well you know whose arc it will be so obviously there is going to be bias ...something makes me say that people here may spend more time talking about another event that involves fire which maybe about five to ten mins of the episode

but i think we dont need to worry about budget issues after seeing last episode i am sure they can pull it off

Edited by Drogonthedread

Beautifully done. 10/10

The only single thing that irked me was so small it doesn't even matter: the boat never seemed to get further from the shore, or seemed to get closer to it at the end for the dramatic glaring contest.

But my, was this a great episode. The Valyrian steel shattering the White Walker, the whole rest of the battle, Jon Snow trying to convince the Wildlings to join in the war against the undead were all so great. Then there was Dany's parts which were the best Danaerys scenes for a long time. Finally someone is going to lead her in the right direction! Cersei's scenes were also well done, as was the Sansa-Theon scene. And of course Arya is becoming more awesome with every episode!

Edited by Jdawg Laurence

Considering what little of the setup we see in the preview for the next episode, I don't think you need to worry much (at least, in terms of the budget being all spent; you may still be disappointed depending on how expansive your imagination while reading can be).

10/10. Jon Snow takes the cake this episode. Hardhome was amazing to see in first person and probably the best book detour they've ever taken IMO. That being said, other parts of the episode were great too- Dany and Tyrion, Arya in Braavos- its probably my most favourite city now, even the small Cersei scene was incredible. And no need to say anything about Theon- Alfie Allen continues to shine as usual.

And this ep is getting so much 10s because people were eager for something watchable after the first...7 episodes.

It's the circle of life!

Or this episode is getting so many tens because it was one of the best episodes of the show to date.