[Spoilers - like there is any other thread] NIGHT KING?!

Tyrion's Third Wife

The HBOGO extra feature - D&D called it...named HIM...Night King!

And...he has a tailored uniform. Really. It's nice.

Who the heck made it?

Who is this guy?

So I was wondering about that, why it's now "Night King" and not "Night's King." Small difference of course and I'm not all like "no they can't change anything!!" just wondering why they did.

A lot of theories abound regarding his origins and in the Books, TWOW GRRM has promissed that we will see what is really really up North. the Show though is spoiling it a little but I love it. The Night's King seemingly knows is signifigant.

I'd really love to know who the WW/Others are and what motivates them. Without this knowledge they may as well be a mere force of Nature and not actual characters/villains. It's hard to feel invested in a fight against totally obscure, unknowable, incomprehensible beings.

The HBOGO extra feature - D&D called it...named HIM...Night King!

And...he has a tailored uniform. Really. It's nice.

Who the heck made it?

Who is this guy?

The uniform was pretty dapper if I do say so myself. Curious how it's so well preserved in the ice and such.

No idea who he might be but I'm terribly excited that we're seeing so much of him.

I really, really was expecting him to say, "Come on, Jon, is this how you greet your uncle?" (Well, not really, but it'd be worth it for the reaction)

Also, IIRC, last season we saw 13 WW on line as a sort of council, including the NK. Guess now they're 12.

When he stuck his hands out to the side to raise the dead, I thought shit was going to come up from the water.

Seems a little redundant having him appear to raise the dead himself when we know they're automatic...

When he stuck his hands out to the side to raise the dead, I thought shit was going to come up from the water.

Seems a little redundant having him appear to raise the dead himself when we know they're automatic...

He wanted Jon to see him do it. It was like a "come at me, bro" type of taunting, I thought

He wanted Jon to see him do it. It was like a "come at me, bro" type of taunting, I thought

Why would a creature like that taunt? Even if it is sentient, it doesn't fit with the character type, IMO. Seems like a too-human trait.

Why would a creature like that taunt? Even if it is sentient, it doesn't fit with the character type, IMO. Seems like a too-human trait.

fear cuts deeper than swords? They did the same scary mind games in the first episode, holding up the head and having the girl stare down the NW guy.

Archived