BwB Fan Club - Bwbfanclub.com - General Site Discussion

See the instructions on the site:

http://www.bwbfanclub.com/ga_members.php

Guidelines for submitting your picture:

1. Include your White Book nickname and real name when submitting a photo

2. Do not submit photos for, or of, other members

3. Make sure your submitted photo includes only you in the image (recent photo appreciated)

4. Image files should be no more than 700px in width and no more than 80Kb in size

5. By submitting a photo you are giving the BwB permission to use and post the photo on this web site.

Sorry if I'm sounding a bit like Hodor but do I e-mail the URL of a pic to the BWB and it's all sorted out that way, and if that's the case what e-mail address do I send it to??

First, to sound like Hodor you need to type 'Hodor! Hodor! Hooooodoooooorrr!!' ;)

Second, I think you need to send the pic as an attachment to your email, not a URL, and it should go the default address - [email protected]. :)

• 1 month later...

hey all . . . i joined (at least i'm pretty sure I did) 2 - 3 weeks ago i posted an "i joined" message in teh soCal thread but in my noobishness overlooked this thread somehow . . . anyhow i will send in a pic when i get off my lazy arse . . . and if nothing else I will see some of you at worldCon :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I just joined . . . Being the new person in a group makes me feel very insecure . . . *shrinks into corner and people-watches*

Sorry to anyone who hasn't been added yet - we are currently processing all sing-ups - if you have any questions at all, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] - I want to thank everyone for their support and dedication to the BwB.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry to anyone who hasn't been added yet - we are currently processing all sing-ups - if you have any questions at all, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] - I want to thank everyone for their support and dedication to the BwB.

I am just going to ask my question here.

Do I get to at least have a beer or five before I do my sing up? Can't I just dance? Is "Wicked Game" out of the question? :P

• 1 month later...

Archived