BwB Fan Club - Bwbfanclub.com - General Site Discussion

RemX updated the site again with some more members, news, and gallery photos (up to 47 now... keep em comin folks!) - lots more to come, and he will get to it. Thanks everyone for supporting the club. Esgred... your name has been changed. :)

RemX updated the site again with some more members, news, and gallery photos (up to 47 now... keep em comin folks!) - lots more to come, and he will get to it. Thanks everyone for supporting the club. Esgred... your name has been changed. :)

Wow........... Umm....thank you. :)

(And, I didn't even put in a request folks! {Or, I just don't remember doing so.} ;) )

• 2 weeks later...
Hey hey hey!

I am proud to announce that I have applied for a Brotherhood without Banners membership! Yayyyy! A very noble day for me, without doubt! To get my humble and baseborn name in the glorious White Book.. hell man, it's a honour that can't be matched! Chuffed to bits :)

Contra

That was the most exuberant response to being a member, EVER. You win a prize... hopefully you will be able to make a CON and I will give it you... welcome!

LOL... I already have a beer gut... so, you can buy me some celery and mineral water so I can get rid of it. :) Those are BwBers from ConJose - I think dirjj, aghrivaine, Asha Greyjoy, Padraig, Caress of Cersei are in that picture. They post here ... looking forward to meeting you in person.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, RemX has added new folks to the White Book, and Maid Sansa and Celandril were added. Thanks for your patience!

Ok here comes some questions.......

I have read a few things about a "white book". How do I find out if I am on the list in this white book? I signed up for it before I signed up for the chart board.

I would really like to meet others at a Worldcon. It would be great to finally talk to someone who loves these books as much as I do. My kids are too young to read it and the rest of my family do not have a clue what I am talking about. I just do not want to be the only mom on these pages. Please say there are others in their mid 30's here!

Is anyone invited to these Worldcons?

Hey ghost companion - good to see you. I believe we have your name to be added to the White Book of the BwB here: http://www.bwbfanclub.com/mb_member.php

Most of the folks that attend Worldcon are in their 30's, and some of our best BwB ladies are moms too. Worldcons are a great place to hang out with other fans, discuss GRRM and other authors, and just have a great time partying - they become addicting too and seeing old friends and making new ones are the best part. Everyone is welcome to come and improve fandom. :)

Hey ghost companion - good to see you. I believe we have your name to be added to the White Book of the BwB here: http://www.bwbfanclub.com/mb_member.php

Most of the folks that attend Worldcon are in their 30's, and some of our best BwB ladies are moms too. Worldcons are a great place to hang out with other fans, discuss GRRM and other authors, and just have a great time partying - they become addicting too and seeing old friends and making new ones are the best part. Everyone is welcome to come and improve fandom. :)

I did not see myself yet. But to be honest I am not sure if I am ghosts companion there or not. I wrote it down but one of my kids used my paperwork as artwork.

I am so happy for the data!! I no longer feel alone. I also looked where people are from on the web page and there are people in MO.

RemX did a ton of work the last couple of days, hundreds of new names added to the White Book. I will be doing a full reconciliation in the coming days - so if you don't see your name in the White Book and you DID send in a form, drop me an e-mail at [email protected]. Rogue's Gallery should be up to date as well, and next to come will be the Dublin party report/photos in the Gatherings section. Thanks for your patience, and thanks to RemX for the hard work.

RemX worked his ass off today and put in a lot of updates on the site, including a new Awards page under the Gallery, 2 additions to the Art Gallery, the Dublin Gathering report, and reconciled the White Book... and the Rogue's Gallery has 3 new BwB-men pictures ... keep em coming folks, and hats off to RemX.

RemX worked his ass off today and put in a lot of updates on the site, including a new Awards page under the Gallery, 2 additions to the Art Gallery, the Dublin Gathering report, and reconciled the White Book... and the Rogue's Gallery has 3 new BwB-men pictures ... keep em coming folks, and hats off to RemX.

I will be sure to check it out. Well Done and Thanx.

Archived