Who is rowing Jon's Boat? (Show Spoilers)

TheRoseWithThorns

Hey Everyone,

Who is rowing Jon's boat as they are retreating from Hardhome? Judging by their cloak, they aren't a wildling and the whole scene they are trying to hide their face from view. Could it be Varys? ( this could be how they tie in Aegon's storyline).

Feast away, my hungry crows!

:drunk: :cheers: :cool4:

That ruined an epic battle for me...why the hell aren't you rowing for your life!!!! The boat was so close to shore and the panned out shot showed no paddling was happening....and how in the mad panic to escape was that boat not overrun! Am I being too picky? Maybe the rower froze lol (as some people do in danger.) Ok I will stop now.The rest of the Hardhome battle was awesome.

Probably an unseen or missing character like Benj------ Oh wait... this has already been said in this thread, a few times even.

... Well in that case, probably just a typical fuck up! God damn D&D, not only do they ruin storylines bu--- oh wait, this has been said in this thread too. Several times actually....

Fuck it. I guess I have nothing to add to this. :dunno:

It's actually nobody at all.

That ruined an epic battle for me...why the hell aren't you rowing for your life!!!! The boat was so close to shore and the panned out shot showed no paddling was happening....and how in the mad panic to escape was that boat not overrun! Am I being too picky? Maybe the rower froze lol (as some people do in danger.) Ok I will stop now.The rest of the Hardhome battle was awesome.

It was kind of funny, but it in no way ruined that for me. Just chalk it up to people being shocked and frightened.

Hey Everyone,

Who is rowing Jon's boat as they are retreating from Hardhome? Judging by their cloak, they aren't a wildling and the whole scene they are trying to hide their face from view. Could it be Varys? ( this could be how they tie in Aegon's storyline).

Feast away, my hungry crows!

:drunk: :cheers: :cool4:

King Robert. He hired a faceless man to die in his stead while he partied with the whores in mole town.While there he heard a rumor about the White Walkers and decided to investigate by himself.

Archived