Predicting the Season's Final Episodes

I am nearly positive Jorah will die. He's now been banished twice. He has greyscale, which I don't see them pushing into next season without some sort of resolution. And I don't see there being some miraculous cure coming out of nowhere in the last 2 episodes with so much else going on. He will die sacrificing himself for his Khaleesi. 95% sure.

The greyscale actually makes him safer. Just like Jaime losing his hand. I'm on the edge about his fate.

It would seem that it's important to keep Jorah around to spread greyscale. If he's roasted black by Drogon then I doubt the greyscale can spread from him anymore.

Doran needs to tell Jamie that he is Arys' son.

Meryn Trant needs to tell Arya how things went down with Syrio Forel.

I'm going to be upset if an episode called "A Dance of Dragons" doesn't have any Cersei in it.

Does greyscale have to spread? Is this a spoilers thread? I'm not a book reader...

Well the opening post does say that his predictions are made with his book knowledge.

That said, greyscale spreading or not is not a spoiler. So far in the books the spread of greyscale is only hinted at, so of course it may not happen. But it is the subject of many popular(ish) theories. Book spoilers only apply to the remaining two episodes of this season really. We can only theorize what happens afterwards with greyscale etc.

However many people think that in the show greyscale could take the place of another disease which has spread, but is (apparently) only in the books.

Episode 9:

Stannis refuses to burn Shireen. Ramsay attacks Stannis' camp, kills or captures Shireen

Jon returns to wall with tensions between NW and Wildlings. Jon sends Sam & Gilly away

Everyone pops out to boil the kettle when Dorne appears. Girl with nice boobies gets closer to Bronn and turns him into Oakheart. Doran tries to get his ducks in a row

Arya kills Ser Meryn Trant

Brienne stares at a tower, a cock merchant passes by and wonders what she's up to

Daznak's pit, Daeny surrounded by harpies. Drogon saves the day. Jorah possibly dies sacrificing himself, or they keep him for S6 to keep Tyrion company and because he's the antithesis to Daario. Daeny flies away on Drogon.

Episode 10:

Cersei confesses and does her walk of shame

A pissed off Stannis reaches Winterfell

Brienne meets Stannis

Boobies

Daeny gets herself a new khalasar

Doran says stuff

Jon's FTW, many unsullied tears will be shed

And finally but it's only wishful thinking... tower of joy

I could see them leaving Pycelle and Kevan for early season 6 shockers, which throw KL into more disarray

:rofl: I spit my drink out when I read that. LOL....

I'd rather have a Nym scene where she finally gets to demonstrate that political shrewdness the actress sold her to possess.

And she's the last of the Sand Snakes not to have been a little bit more fleshed out.

But Tyene's tits are always great for sure ! =D

• Jon and Wildlings reach the gates of the Wall into Castle Black. Ser Alliser mocks the punny numbers Jon managed to save and Jon shouts to him and the brothers what happened. Alliser remains stern and shouts back his convictions that The Wildings do not belong on the other side of the Wall, and Jon remains stern its an order. Alliser then curses Jon and let's him though. Olly scowls more at Jon.

Why does Jon arrive on the north side of the Wall at Castle Black anyways? When they land with the ships at Eastwatch by the sea - wouldn't they travel on the south side of the Wall to Castle Black? Traveling on the north side would be dangerous (and therefore stupid), because they'd risk another White Walker attack.

Why does Jon arrive on the north side of the Wall at Castle Black anyways? When they land with the ships at Eastwatch by the sea - wouldn't they travel on the south side of the Wall to Castle Black? Traveling on the north side would be dangerous (and therefore stupid), because they'd risk another White Walker attack.

Maybe before the season ends we are going to see more of the WW.

For dramatic effect I guess they forego logic. The majority of viewers will never consider this but that's what separates writers like GRRM from Benioff and Weiss.

I thought that too, but now I think they're on the southern side, at the outer wall of Castle Black.

I want a few things to happen:

Asha comes and catches Ramsey off guard but is then captured by Stannis.

Balon death scene. Possibly showing Silence in the background.

Doran reveals his master plan to Ellaria and possibly some to Jaime, revealing that he in fact has been keeping Aegon secretly in Dorne. Also, Aegon will not be Trystane. (most unlikely of all the scenes)

A fun back and forth between Daario and Tyrion.

A scene with Benjen, maybe showing that he is being kept prisoner by the White Walkers.

Varys scene almost exactly like the books.

For dramatic effect I guess they forego logic. The majority of viewers will never consider this but that's what separates writers like GRRM from Benioff and Weiss.

I agree. But to be fair, writing for books and tv are two completely different animals, and visual entertainment (i.e. tv) needs drama and suspense and does not have the same outlets of communication that books have (i.e. personal thoughts).

I will actually be relieved if Jorah-the-explorer dies. The vibes he gives of are just creepy.

Archived