[BOOK SPOILERS] Ice Dragon Sighting

Dearborn

At first I was looking at the mist and could not see anything.

Then I saw the shape flying behind the mist.

Is it possible when they filmed the shot a real bird flew by they just left it, then added the visual effects over? (seems unlikely to me but i am not graphics designer.)

Obviously nothing is set in stone, but if I had to give a guess, I would say it looks like a Dragon 100%.

Everything in the far background and above their heads is all CGI. They shot that with a LOT of greenscreens.

So whatever that is that we're all seeing, it was done intentionally.

Its seems logical that they would have some undead dragons in their army.

Why?

Well, they clearly can reanimate horses, humans (rumour giant spiders).

And considering the others are what 8000+ years old? (or history talks about them that far back).

Why would it be unlikely that at some point in the pats, a dragon died in the north (either fighting the others, or maybe just from the cold). The other stumble upon the dead dragon and revive it.

Not saying the show would introduce an undead dragon (however that would be amazing), but at least in my mind it seem plausible they could have one (or many).

Also, there has to be something more to all the wildlings simply dieing outside the gate. If the others can simply super freeze an area and kill everything, why do they need to even fight? Just stand back, freeze the village and win.

Maybe the magical super freeze couldn't reach to all the areas, because​ dragonglass was protecting the area near it.

Maybe the reason why the White Walker entered into a burning house, was so he could remove the OBSTACLE(dragonglass).

I really didn't understand the silent death of all the wildlings behind the gate but this could very well explain it. It also explains why they are talking about 'the monster' and 'the thing' in the inside the episode video.

Once you see the dragon it's quite visible actually. I don't think this is coincidence.

Cool idea would be if the dragon seen in the video was drogon, watching over Jon. Don't know how this could be confirmed. And he's like "oh shit he needs dany and my little bros". So he goes back to meereen.

Archived