Melisandre is Ashara Dayne

alienarea

I think if anyone is Ashara Dayne its Quaith. (prob spelled that wrong but bear with me) they both have has violet eyes and I think every reference to hair/eye color is super important. Granted it might be the only thing we know about her, aside from her weird mask but that's about all we know about Ashara too. For some reason I think there is a connection between Ned thinking of violet eyes(which really could be someone else) and Quaiths. Did anyone else think there was a connection or have I gone into tinfoil area? I don't have my books on hand at the moment but if anyone one knows anything please tell me

Who is Melony then?

Now here I really go into crackpot lol it just popped into my head. But what if she is having these memories like the FM have memories of whoever's face they are wearing? Just another thought to throw out there but I have to say the same thought popped into my head when I read this.

I think if anyone is Ashara Dayne its Quaith. (prob spelled that wrong but bear with me) they both have has violet eyes and I think every reference to hair/eye color is super important. Granted it might be the only thing we know about her, aside from her weird mask but that's about all we know about Ashara too. For some reason I think there is a connection between Ned thinking of violet eyes(which really could be someone else) and Quaiths. Did anyone else think there was a connection or have I gone into tinfoil area? I don't have my books on hand at the moment but if anyone one knows anything please tell me

I can't find any reference to Quaithe's eyes being violet.

I can't find any reference to Quaithe's eyes being violet.

I could have sworn that was how Dany described her. I could've mixed it up with something else tho. I'll have to check out out thanks :) if you come across anything lmk

Archived