[Book Spoilers] EP509 Discussion

Ran

Dorne was weak but it's been weak all season. The Stannis scene was beautifully acted, evryone brought their A game. It's really sad to see Kerry Ingram go, she brought such warmth and cuteness to Shireen I'll miss her. Daznak's left me speechless, I've been waiting to see that scene for years and it delivered.

Stannis fans should just jump off the Baratheon ship. D&D confirmed that it's straight out of the books.

They said that Shireen gets burned and it's the culmination of the talk about kings blood, not that Stannis would order it.

It literally cannot be taken 'straight out' of the books as when in the same scenario book-Stannis refused to burn some random unbeliever with whom he had zero connection, let alone his only child and heir.

Davos will probably run into Rickon and Shaggydoy. After all this shit, I'm rooting for Rickon for King and Davos for his hand. And Shaggy for royal executioner. Maybe Davos will be the one that kills Stannis in the end...especially after this shit.

Stannis is worse than Selyse. We've come to this. Also, Sansa won't become LS. There have been spoilers saying she and Ramsay have a relationship change. So I'm betting she kills him whilst Stannis invades Winterfell?

killing him or him killing her would be a change in the relationship...

also who will shadow baby kill, roose, or ramsey...or will it be a bad enough baby to kill both?