[Poll] How would you rate episode 509?

Ran

How would you rate episode 509?  

980 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

What's so great about Mad Men? Like truly great so great that rating Game of Thrones 1 would be generous? I am curios as I have watched all the episodes of both shows. And more I'm curious, if Game Of Thrones is THAT shit, what the hell are you still doing here bitching? Watching every episode and whining? On this very forum there are MANY sections entirely unpolluted of the poison in TV called Game Of Thrones, where Dimwit and Douchebag aren't allowed to touch George R R Martin's holy words for twisting them for their own lowly purposes like burning sweet little girls alive and then coming to lie about it in the interviews.

It's all the rage: entitlement!

Every one is doing it these days.

:lol:

Episode was fucking epic!

Full of intensity, emotion and animosity!

Going into the finale all I can say is that I'm looking forward to Cersei finally getting what's coming to her! That's all I want to see and after that I don't even need to watch this show anymore haha.

Can't wait to see what Stannis get's in return from the Lord of light. It better be good, Shireen was a sweet girl!

Double post. Sorry - that's the 2nd one today, no idea what's going on with my laptop. :bang:

I've learned to wait a minute if my post doesn't show up after I clicked the post button. Just refresh, and your post should appear. I've done so many triple posts....:P

Sorry if people get offended by this, but believing Stannis is "just a villain and a fanatic" is showing a very basic and poor capacity of reading comprehension. Read a book (any book, not only ASOIAF) is not decipher symbols from a paper. It's understand motifs and characterization. Also, being an asshole or a dislikeable person doesn't equals being a villain.

I get it, JC. You know how to read, I don't. Strange that I managed to finish all 5 books knowing Shireen was going to bite it taking into consideration my Hodoresque reading comprehension and Stannis shrugs off burning people to further his own interests/causes.

Here in the U.S. when we had the Presedential elections and Obama was running for his 1st term there were thousands of American "patriots" who swore they would leave the US if he won. 7 years later, he is still the President and those people who swore to leave are still here.

Here in the forum we have people who swear they will not watch Season 5, and yet, 9 episodes later they are still here crying and bitching and clogging up the space with their hate that will never change.

It sure would be nice and respectful if people who have nothing but hate would stay in the nit pick forum. It's clear that 25% of the people on here will never further a conversation in a positive manner.

:lol:

I remember all my neighbours freaking out that we'd have to deal with an excess of American immigrants.

And no, some people are as set in their stance as Stannis is in his. No compromising allowed!

Olly is the Wesley Crusher of Game of Thrones. Well we had Jon and the wildlings show up at Castle Black even tho they were on ships last time we saw them.. Did they lose them and decide to travel the 3 times greater distance to reach castle black rather than East Watch ? for reasons I guess.. one decent shot of Thorne looking grumpy. On foot no less with no signs of any supplies.

Stannis giving up all hope we then had just slaughtered a large amount of Horse's... Remember stannis had 3000 mounted soldiers according to the last episode.. 20 men were able to destroy all their food stores, cut the horse lines and destroy all their siege weapons.. all without being seen by one person and using magical flame devices..?

is Ramsey Bolton some kind of Ninja God warrior? or does that make about as much sense as the unsullied being quite frankly shit at protecting anyone or defending themselves from guys with knives and limited vision.

Edited by polythenehigh

Still love it so much! I don't get why people rate it a 1 just cause someone they love died. I do agree with other reasons such as Stannis loving Shireen in early eps and then suddenly having a change of heart is weird though and I didn't like that. But the good just outweighs the bad for me. Those final drogon scene was soooo goood!

Stannis having a Shireen bbq because Ramsay and 20 good men miraculously burned his supplies was a minus, but not because Shireen died, and it wasn't the main reason I voted 1. If we ignored Stannis' motivation for the burning it would've actually been a good scene. The Pit scene was way worse, when it was one of the scenes I thought could be really great this season. Dorne was bad too, but I've pretty much given up on that monster by now.

I am giving this episode 9/10 it was done well but it was haunting and I cried it moved me and that Dany Scene at the end of the episode was incredible, Shireens death sucked I hated that scene or I would have given this episode a 10. Overall it was good dorne wasn't terrible, just there wasn't any Sansa and having Sansa in each episode is a big deal for me.