Farewell Kerry Ingram

I hoped and hoped and really thought Shireen's greyscale immunity would play a role and that all the theories she'd be burned was just hogwash :( I'm so sad now, I don't know where to turn.

Fantastic actress. Her screaming completely broke me.

During the burning scene, I actually kept thinking "this should be a hard scene to enact, I hope the Shireen actress doesn't screw this up". And she totally nailed it. Great acting, as always from her.

... There aren't any Kings I've heard of that have done this....

Not sure propper way so used "..." for the snip.

There's a couple few in history. Iphigenia and Jephthah come to mind right away.

Really liked her character. Good job. Definitely in my top 10 for characters I liked in the show. Made me hate Stannis where before I was just kinda unsure. Last few screams were pretty good... can't be good on her throat! Wonder if she did it first try in a sound studio or if she had to do many many many screams?

At least she can drown her sorrows in a pint of beer.

Seriously, I would never have guessed she was sixteen, but the Wikipedia says so. She did look like a child. Was that the makeup?

no she looks like that, slighlty, i follow her on twitter

lil Shireen was my favorite. For the first time this show got to me. I couldn't fall asleep without hearing Shireen's screams.

That girl is going to have a great career because hot hamn can she act.

I found watching her burn worse than the Red Wedding, I almost stopped watching the episode. Kerry Ingram did really a good job portraying Shireen. I was feeling so bad for her.

Well duh. The Red Wedding was enjoyable, this was just painful. Most powerful scene in the series.

It wasn't until watching the 2nd time that I realized I was numb for the whole show the first watch through. I was numb all the way until credits. Didn't even care Dany was riding a dragon.

2nd watching those other things hit the way they were supposed to. But that 1st watching, was just feeling that burn scene the whole episode not much else was registering right.

It wasn't until watching the 2nd time that I realized I was numb for the whole show the first watch through. I was numb all the way until credits. Didn't even care Dany was riding a dragon.

2nd watching those other things hit the way they were supposed to. But that 1st watching, was just feeling that burn scene the whole episode not much else was registering right.

I felt the same way. I think they should have swapped the Dany and Shireen scenes. Closing credits with that poor girl crying out would have haunted my week.

Wonderful performances as Shireen of the House Baratheon. She is such a talented actress like Maisie and will have a big career before her.

It was a horribly twisted scene, but Kerry did an amazing job and nailed this heartbreaking scene.

Archived