Best Lines of 509

LOL, that might be possible, seeing how Arnold has recently said he wouldn't mind joining GoT, as he very much enjoyed working with Emilia Clarke in Terminator Genisys. The writers won't even have to do a thing! Just give him his lines from Batman & Robin as a script, and he's fine...

"Freeze in hell, Jon Snow"!

Love it. Apart from adapting the freezemobile to the GOT universe (direwolf propulsion and whitewalker henchmen), here are some suggestions:

"I will blanket the north in endless winter!"

"Chilled to Perfection!"

"What killed the First Men? The Ice Age!"

"Allow me to break the Ice.

"Cool ranging-party."

Ont: I have to say Doran's soup joke was the best. I think the entire Dorne story-arc was created specifically for him to crack wise, or at least the part of Bronn's pardon was written around this joke.

No they are based on GRRMs books. They have most major plotlines, the same fictional world the same characters and the same outline. Saying someyhing different is just plain stupid.

No they are based on GRRMs books. They have most major plotlines, the same fictional world the same characters and the same outline. Saying someyhing different is just plain stupid.

Thank you someone needed to point that out

Mace Tyrell singing.

I've decided I would love to spend an evening drinking some of his best vintage wine from the Reach in his company. He'd be a hoot.

I get a laugh from how much of a boob they make him. Would also chill with him for sure.

Forget Shireen, it was Mace who was on fire this week.

"Good to see the old chap still guarding the harbour." (Titan of Braavos)

"Did you know that at one point Maegor III tried to outlaw it in the Seven Kingdoms?" (There is no Maegor III)

And who can forget the immortal classic:

"So give me a kiss by the long canal,

And give me two kisses in Salty Town,

For we're going to die tomorrow!

The bareheaded beggar, the king with his crown..."

Great stuff.

Archived