Ser Jorah & Daenerys scene

Jorah's greyscale is in his left arm. He grabs Dany's with his right. That said, they did make a point of showing Dany and Jorah's hand touch very similar to how Bronn was cut by the sand snakes. I heard someone theorize that they might be going for a Tararyen/Baratheon connection and part of that is Stannis' burning everything and Shireen being able to resist the greyscale (so maybe Dany can too)?

That depends. Considering that they set it up earlier in the season with Jorah explicitly telling us how greyscale passes with just a touch, yes, we should believe Dany has greyscale.

On the other hand, given that logic and consistency are not strong points of the producers, never mind that its becoming clear that Dany is D&Ds favored special snowflake, its virtually certain that this will either be ignored or explained away in some ridiculous manner.

Well, someone could look back and check which hand of Jorah's has Greyscale. And if he extended the other hand, there's the excuse for D&D. If he didn't extend the other hand, we'll probably have to assume it didn't happen and they just forgot about it.

Jorah's greyscale is in his left arm. He grabs Dany's with his right. That said, they did make a point of showing Dany and Jorah's hand touch very similar to how Bronn was cut by the sand snakes. I heard someone theorize that they might be going for a Tararyen/Baratheon connection and part of that is Stannis' burning everything and Shireen being able to resist the greyscale (so maybe Dany can too)?

I think the purpose of the lingering shot was to show Dany actively putting her trust in Jorah again after the roller coaster they've been on together, not to show that she would contract greyscale. I could be wrong, but that's how I interpreted it.

Archived