Garlan and Willas Tyrell

Coldf00t

1 hour ago, Masha said:

You theory is not feasible and will make no sense towards Willas at All.

Ignoring the fact that Willas is the Heir to Highgarden and the one male Tyrell left holding the fort, as Mace, Garlan and Loras have their little adventures? Willas is also so important that he cannot put a foot out of castle without several body guards shadowing him, let alone go undercover as simple Bard. You forget that only reason Oberyn was able to have so much fun is that his brother Doran was holding the reigns, and for Tyrells Willas is Doran.

Secondly, its a known and confirmed fact that Willas is lame. His leg is healed already long time ago, it just healed wrong - lame. Only way to fix it is to have modern surgeon break it again and put it right, do you see Oberyn or Maesters having know-how for this complicated surgery in middle ages Westeros?

Finally, the MAIN reason Cersei is torturing Blue Bard is not only for info on Margaery but also to force him to accuse Margaery in infidelity. That means presenting him Publicly during the trial. What do you think would happen if Tyrells recognize Blue Bard as Willas, the heir to Highgarden? Its basically declaration of war to them, they will drop everything and attack KL and Casterly Rock at once, unless you think book Cersei going to do TV Cersei thing right there and there? 

It surprised me to pick up on the clues, but I can't think of another Tyrell it could be. The rosewater seems like a very strong hint in that direction. Actually, I just took a look at the family tree and I see there are some descendants of Mace Tyrell's uncle. So maybe it's one of them. The "Wat" clue wouldn't fit them, though, if I read it correctly.

Obviously, if the Blue Bard is a Tyrell, he is not hiding from his family. He is described as a favorite of Margaery's and she brought him to the court. But he could be unmasked to others at Margaery's trial, and maybe that will become a factor in the outcome.

I agree with other comments on this thread that the Lannister/Tyrell alliance is crumbling (or, at least, that the Cersei/Tyrell alliance is crumbling). I have not watched the recent season of the show, so I don't know what you're hinting at with TV Cersei (and I don't want to know).

8 minutes ago, Seams said:

It surprised me to pick up on the clues, but I can't think of another Tyrell it could be. The rosewater seems like a very strong hint in that direction. Actually, I just took a look at the family tree and I see there are some descendants of Mace Tyrell's uncle. So maybe it's one of them. The "Wat" clue wouldn't fit them, though, if I read it correctly.

Obviously, if the Blue Bard is a Tyrell, he is not hiding from his family. He is described as a favorite of Margaery's and she brought him to the court. But he could be unmasked to others at Margaery's trial, and maybe that will become a factor in the outcome.

I agree with other comments on this thread that the Lannister/Tyrell alliance is crumbling (or, at least, that the Cersei/Tyrell alliance is crumbling). I have not watched the recent season of the show, so I don't know what you're hinting at with TV Cersei (and I don't want to know).

I agree that Blue Bard is most likely a Tyrell agent, but at the same time I don't think its a nobleman, especially a Tyrell noble. I mean, nobody noticed him gone and Cersei/Qyburn had him for a while before she made her move to get Margaery arrested. 

Archived