Euron Greyjoy and... who else from the Iron Islands?

Tangbrand

So it seems that we're going to get Euron in the next season and (most possibly) the reintroduction of the Iron Islands. Balon probably dies so that leaves us with only Yara as an other nominated character. Since neither newly introduced storyline had only two characters and in the books there are tons of interesting characters from the Iron Islands, which one do you think/hope will make it to the screen?

I guess Victarion will be cut, but I still hope we will get Aeron or a similar priest of the Drowned God.

Another person I think will appear is Rodrik Harlaw (since he is one of Theon's uncles (although maternal) Tyrion could referred to).

If we do get a somewhat toned down version of the Kingsmoot, then I think there will be at least three contestants, and maybe Dunstan Drumm will be one aside from Yara and Euron.

The others I would like to see would be Andrik the Unsmiling, Nute the Barber and the Red Oarsman.

My thought is that they'll preclude the Kingsmoot entirely by having Yara return home to find that her father's already dead and Euron's named himself successor. He'll attack the Reach, which will tie-in to Sam's story somehow.

I don't expect to get Victarion or the Damphair. It would be wise if they at least acknowledge Vic's existence though, even if they don't show him, so as not to let Tyrion's reference to Theon's "uncles" in Season 1 become a continuity issue.

Unlike the books, I expect/hope to see Balon's death on-screen, if only out of respect for Patrick Malahide. Actually, they could be explicit about what the books hint at, which is that Euron was somehow involved. Pushing his brother off a bridge would be a great way to introduce Euron and send-off Malahide.

I don't think we'll get the Kingsmoot in S6. Euron will just usurp the Seastone Chair with force or while Yara is still still away.

Yeah I think we could get Aeron Damphair in a much lighter role since he's Bryan Cogman's favourite character.

My thought is that they'll preclude the Kingsmoot entirely by having Yara return home to find that her father's already dead and Euron's named himself successor.

I really hope that Yara will be back home for some time when season 6 starts. It's already unclear show-wise that how many time does travelling around Westeros and Essos consume, but if they are trying to tell us that Yara got to the Dreadfort under a half season but only made it back under one and a half season, that would be BS.

think in the last episode of this season they can show Yarra discussing plans with her father, followed by mysterious death of Balon.

next season they can have a kingsmot dealt in 1 or 2 episodes (before and after arrival of Euron, or before and after election of Euron)

They might have several characters who appear only during the kingsmot and are killed or disappear afterwards, this may include both Aeron and Victarion (or at least one of them)
Their role will be to participate in the Kingsmot, contest Yarra's claim, and be killed by own brother at the end (instead of killings of Lord Botley and Lord Baelor Blacktyde).
the remainder of the season will deal with him invading the Citadel or travelling to get a Dragon or doing both.

Archived