Nipples

The Onion Kniggit

Does GRRM and by virtue most male POVs from Theon to Jaime have a huge obsession and fetish with large dark nipples or something? Apparently every female character I can recall has them.

Err I'm not complaining or anything.... but I mean that's kinda weird for everyone that doesn't have dark complexion like the Dornish, Summer Islanders and most Essosi do.

Who doesn't love nipples though?

All kidding aside, I remember most vividly the description of Arianne's big dark nipples, but I don't really remember another specific mention.

Can you elaborate? *starts warming hand lotion*

I feel we are sorely lacking in Dornish nipples....*prays for sand snakes/Margery Tyrell*

Who doesn't love nipples though?

All kidding aside, I remember most vividly the description of Arianne's big dark nipples, but I don't really remember another specific mention.

Can you elaborate? *starts warming hand lotion*

The miller's wife that Theon fucked. Big heavy breasts with wide dark nipples

One of Jaimes camp followers in ADWD. Large dark nipples which are said to be darker than Cersei's which mean Cersei likely also has dark nipples inspite of being blonde and fair

"Queen of Whores" Large and heavy with big brown nipples also a blonde.

Cersei thinking about Bob wanting to invade the Summer Islands so he fuck dark women with Black nipples.

Taena's Black nipples and breasts which dwarfed Cersei's own

That's all I can recall

One of Jaimes camp followers in ADWD. Large dark nipples which are said to be darker than Cersei's which mean Cersei likely also has dark nipples inspite of being blonde and fair

Cersei thinking about Bob wanting to fuck Summer Islands with Black nipples

That's all I can recall

You seem to recall quite a bit. Say, remind us about Taena. All I recall is the Myrish swamp. What about the upper half?

Cersei thinking about Bob wanting to invade the Summer Islands so he fuck dark women with Black nipples.

That's all I can recall

I'll be in my bunk.

That's all I can recall

Dang and all I remember was Tyrion making some smartass remark about nipples on a breastplate. And they weren't even dark I don't think. Maybe you're the one with the dark nipple fetish! ;)

Dang and all I remember was Tyrion making some smartass remark about nipples on a breastplate. And they weren't even dark I don't think. Maybe you're the one with the dark nipple fetish! ;)

I actually started this thread because of an article I read about GRRM that talks about this. Apparently ASOIAF isn't the only series where he has an obsession with writing about large dark nipples. Also needed to get my mind off of that horrible scene from last episode of GOT.

As for me I'm fine with all kinds of nipples though yea I do prefer darker ones.

It's because describing "tiny pink nipples" doesn't sound very sexy in writing, that's how I would describe my cat's nipples :ack:

And as her large firm breast pulled itself loose from her shirt, her tiny pink nipples slid into view.

Ya you may have a point.... Didn't the captains daughter that Theon was with have funky ones? I honestly don't remember much about those descriptions.

You are not wrong OP. There's a huge nipple fixation. From a review I read (the reviewer pretends to be the Incredible Hulk, I don't know why):

AND CROWS HAVE THE DISTINCTION OF INTRODUCING READER TO MARTIN’S SWEET NIPPLE FETISH! AND THANKFULLY, THE COLOR, SIZE, AND PROXIMITY OF EVERY NIPPLE IN THE BOOK ACCOUNTED FOR IN EARNEST. HULK ESTIMATE A HEALTHY 50 PAGES DEVOTED TO NIPPLES AND THE VARIOUS THINGS PEOPLE WANT TO DO WITH NIPPLES. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT INTERESTED IN THIS STRAIGHT-UP SEXUALITY SHIT, NO WORRY! THERE PLENTY OF SUDDEN AND STRANGE S+M BITS WITH IN-DEPTH DETAIL ABOUT HOW WOMEN TORTURED AND THEIR NIPPLES CUT OR BITTEN OFF. IT FUN FOR ALL!

Archived