Rant and Rave without Repercussion 3 [Book Spoilers]

• 2 weeks later...

I do wish grrm would finish the books.it's pretty obvious that the two morons at hbo have no idea what they're doing, or are purposefully butchering the story.either way reading the books would settle whether we waste any more time on the show.I started watching the show because it was great to see our story, though the books with all the detail kill the show.I have seen for some time though, every decision Dd have made for themselves has been another slash from the books that has slowly eroded even their own version.season 5 was utter crap.some simple fans no doubt don't have a clue and cheer at each death, or breast, but many who haven't read the books noticed the obvious decline in show depth and quality.none of this bodes well for the show but hey, what did Peter Jackson do with the hobbit. He made shit up,stretched it out and milked so bad that I think the simarrilion best be left alone.

Gotta love how it seemed like they were starting to get it right with the "you are the princess of house Baratheon, and you do not belong with the stone men" scene. Couple episodes later, you realize it was only included to add shock value to Shireen's death. Never has D&D trolled me so hard, expect perhaps by the battle of ice being a cutaway, and Brienne of fucking Tarth's apparent omnipresence in the north.

Archived