[Book Spoilers] EP510 Discussion

Ran

And Ramsey is still alive like :))))

The bastard doesn't even know how to hold a sword properly in the books was raised by a commoner and was never taught anything about military training all he knows is brutality and this is what Stannis Baratheon lost too!!

Edited by The Wolves

So lemme get this straight...

Ghost would rather protect Sam and Gilly from rapists and a beat down then his ol' buddy Jon Snow from a stabbing?

I was hoping they could spare something in their budget just to have Ghost come out of the wood work to sniff around Jons body at the end of it all...

Not very good at all. Honestly the only scene I thoroughly enjoyed was with Arya. Everything else was pretty poor IMO.

I hated the Arya scene. It was over the top and really made Arya into too much of a monster. Oh and conveniently Arya gets to keep on training seemingly while some other guy pays the ultimate price, although she did at least lose her eyesight? Was that because he put too much faith in her in that she was ready?

Huge letdown on Stannis but you can tell, Littlefinger and the Vale are being set up as the heroes next season as there is no other army potentially entering the North to oppose them unless the North gets Rickon and they rally around him. Sansa may or may not have survived that jump and if so, may or may not be re-captured by Ramsay. There did not look like a lot of Snow to break their fall and it looked like a larger jump than the one that Myranda suffered.