[Book Spoilers] EP510 Discussion

Ran

you can tell they are setting that up for next year, no way Sophie Turner is leaving this show anytime soon and it is obvious, D&D are in love with Ramsay. Another year of the Boltons and another 9 months of worrying if Sansa will be found and will be dragged back into and locked up in the rape room. Uggggggh

Which she probably will be given how D&D have butchered the show.

There's a lot of really tedious chatter on these boards that HBO are doing it wrong because they leave out this or that or they tweak this or that or they include some stuff at the expense of of other stuff or whatever. There are even those that like to accuse the show runners of creating "fan fiction", or tiresome conversations about "He didn't say ghost". or whatever.

All I have to say is, if that's the way you demand literary adaptations in cinema or TV are supposed to work, then be prepared for a lifetime of disappointment.

As much as I would have like to have seen Jamie's sojourn through the river lands, (the biggest change IMO), I have no problem with the change they made and I understand why they made it. That's just about the biggest change I can think of this season.

It might not be their best, but I enjoyed this season.

Oh, and Benjen is not coming back. Get over it.

OMG the worst is Mel resurrects JON he will be corrupted look at what she did to Stannis. Maybe Davos being there he can save Jon. Mel resurrects Jon and Davos hacks her head off he can't let her live and go on spewing her garbage about the red god.

I don't think Bri killed Stannis.

Dorne is weird. I'll leave the fact that they gift-wrapped Trystane as a hostage alone. But, what did Doran do all season, besides scold Ellaria? He better kill her, now. Dorne was such a non-factor this season, they can still introduce Arianne next season and pretend she was in the bathroom.

Dear HBO, I will be canceling my subscription, Game of Thrones was the only reason I was paying for your service. With your continued support of D&D I can no longer abide this horrible show.

Good Bye

So is the whole Dorne storyline a wash? Won't Jaimie kill Trystane now? Did the Sand Snakes not care about that? Sheesh, they made Dorne ridiculous.

That's exactly what I was thinking. That would be some easy recourse is that Trystane dies or gets tortured by the Lannisters. I guess the Sand snakes dont really care about Trystane though.