[Book Spoilers] EP510 Discussion

Ran

If they survived and if they don't get recaptured, I'd say they'll probably meet up with Brienne&Pod and go to Jon.

Ramsay will discover pretty quick that she is gone, Brienne will go back next season, see the candle lit and head towards the castle and they will get them out of there. I can see them riding North to Castle Black or Last Hearth is on the way. Rickon and Bran will be in play next year so YEAH.

Littlefinger and the Vale are headed North so it should be good.

Kit is lying through his ass. He hates his hair, he fucking says he hates his hair in every interview he does and his hair length from some recent interviews looks like the length it needs to be. Besides if Jon's story can't be done, everytime there was major death(Ned, Robb) it led to another storyline or could be picked up by other characters. Jon's cannot.

you can tell they are setting that up for next year, no way Sophie Turner is leaving this show anytime soon and it is obvious, D&D are in love with Ramsay. Another year of the Boltons and another 9 months of worrying if Sansa will be found and will be dragged back into and locked up in the rape room. Uggggggh

Which she probably will be given how D&D have butchered the show.

Oh God, how much more can they ruin the books. Kit Harrington confirms that Jon Snow is "dead dead" and not coming back. Better be a lie.... probably isn't they way that D&D have butchered the books. I hate them both so much

Not sure I buy this, if nothing else he would have to be back for a funeral scene. I really hope they aren't just offing him for good

I doubt Jon Snow is gone. At the same time they aren't going to spoil their cliffhanger a few minutes after it happened. Within 12 months we'll know what happens with Jon Snow, whether GRRM gets TWOW or it's in season 6.

Kit is lying through his ass. He hates his hair, he fucking says he hates his hair in every interview he does and his hair length from some recent interviews looks like the length it needs to be. Besides if Jon's story can't be done, everytime there was major death(Ned, Robb) it led to another storyline or could be picked up by other characters. Jon's cannot.

Just the other day when he was on Jimmy Kimmel his hair was normal length that it's been for 4/5 years. And you're right about him saying that he always hates his hair. Jon Snow is 100% alive.

Ramsay will discover pretty quick that she is gone, Brienne will go back next season, see the candle lit and head towards the castle and they will get them out of there. I can see them riding North to Castle Black or Last Hearth is on the way. Rickon and Bran will be in play next year so YEAH.

Littlefinger and the Vale are headed North so it should be good.

Seriously, how was anyone going to see that candle flame from that tiny window? So much snow and darkness it just looked unbelievable.

I hope against hope it's a troll interview. Why go to all the freaking trouble bringing Melisandre back to the Wall?

Why bother anyway? Show Mel is a total incompetent. She can't even get it right with human sacrifice of king's blood. Mel bringing him back after she completely destroyed Stannis for no reason would be totally ridiculous and unbelievable, so, undoubtedly, that's what they will do.