Rant and Rave without Repercussion [Book Spoilers]

Chebyshov

That episode was.... not good.

Dorne was an absolute waste this season. Just terrible. Jaime's arc was terrible. Brienne's was terrible. Sansa's escape was so "empowering" watching Theon chuck Myranda over the wall or whatever.

I can't even laugh at Jon's last words being "olly." I posted that question in last week's Rant and Rave thinking it was a joke, but nooooo.

Anyone have thoughts on Kit's EW article? I can't imagine the show would be allowed to spoil something that big.

We do not know Myrcella is dead but she should be I suspect? As far as character deaths go, Jon is dead unless he can be resurrected by Mel, who, as mentioned earlier, found a horse in a camp that had all the horses taken in the night?. Sansa, could easily fall back into Ramsay's hands after that jump, if she survives and if broken legs, will be bed ridden, Great, Just what Ramsay wanted, a bed ridden Sansa. With Stannis dead, the Boltons could simply shut the door at Moat Caellin to Littlefinger as they do not need the alliance anymore and the did, do and might still have Sansa so, great Job, master manipulator Littlefinger. Great job. Dany is either going to have Drogon save her or be gang raped. Lets hope Drogon recovers from his big meal and wounds to save MOMMY. Cersei gets an unbeatable knight and her body double gets assaulted and hummiliated.

Arya was awesome. I loved it but I hope she can get over he blindness and get the hell out of there.

Season winners, Bran and Rickon as they did not have to suffer the horrible writting that their sibbling Sansa did. Jon and Arya are pretty much where they should be.

The only way I see me watching S6 is if GRRM publishes TWOW first. Otherwise I'm writting my own fanfic, filming it using Robot Chicken-style dolls and put it in on youtube.

I can say without seeing it that I already like it more than Game of Thrones. Your Emmy is in the mail.

how the heck did the boltons get so many men? The North hates them and why would half of stannis's men abandon him when the snow clears and the sellswords of all people? they wouldn't give a crap about him burning his daughter as long as they get paid. Stannis was clearly surrounded out on open ground without a horse but some how makes it to the woods were none of the bolton army managed to run him down except two guys that randomly see him as they are stabbing wounded enemies and then brienne manages to casually stroll up and confront him without having to fight anyone,braindead logic.

Also, wasn't it storming really, really badly when Theon and Jeyne jumped? And that's kinda the point because there are huge snow drifts? Not this sudden spring Stannis got by burning Shireen.

They'll probably use Stannis' corpse to cushion their fall

What show is this that I'm watching? Remember when they used to have Sean Bean, Michelle Farley and Mark Addy, what happened to that show? It wasn't perfect but I want that show back.

"Bad pussy"?

3 days is all you need to pacify a foreign country, only if you're St Tyrion?

Bad pussy? Are you kidding me?

when Ellaria kissed her i was thinking " that sure is a long goodbye kiss for someone you wanted dead"

Ellaria did have a thing for blondes at least in the book. Curious to see how Doran reacts to this or was behind it.

Archived