New Pirate is..

Alequo Adarys

Euctarion, indeed.

No kingsmoot story, though, because:

- if Euron and Victarion are amalgamated, there is no need to highlight their differences.

- In a macho society as the ironborn, the older brother should get the crown before the female daughter, anyway.

Oh come on. That sounds brutal. First fight wins against Loras. The Hound. Kills Stannis. Is the newly casted "legendary fighter" with a famous sword going to be yet another worf for her to destroy with some pompous line about how she's sworn to protect and keep oaths and he's a bad man.

Why would he be likely when he's not even mentioned in the show? Or if he is I've forgotten it, considering he apparently doesn't even warrant an individual page on the GoT wiki I'm guessing it wasn't very memorable so I'll forgive myself. Even in the books he's only mentioned like six times and never more than a sentence or two. Certainly nothing that would indicate he was in any way important. People have had this argument on the ASoIaF board several times already and none of you guys has ever been able to prove he's alive or that it would even matter if he was.

Blow me

Personally I think it's the captain of a small trading vessel obliquely referred to once in passing in paragraph 3 of page 383 of A Feast For Crows. I doubt it's Euron.

I had considered one of the more minor characters as well, though I had not looked this deep. I cannot say that Euron has any stronger chance of being the casted role than the fellow you refer to

Archived