Meisha Merlin & Subterranean Numbered Partial Set For Sale

Hello all,

I have relisted my collection of books on eBay and wanted to draw the attention of any collectors here. Thank you in advance for your consideration. I am open to all offers - please email me at [email protected]

Matching numbered set #158 with rights to the future books in the series.

The following books are included:

• 1 - A Clash Of Kings (Still wrapped) - Meisha Merlin #158
  • 2 - A Game Of Thrones - Subterranean Press #158
  • 3 - A Clash Of Kings - Subterranean Press #158
  • 4 - A Storm Of Swords - Subterranean Press #158
  • 5 - A Feast For Crows - Subterranean Press #158
  • 6 - A Dance With Dragons - Subterranean Press #158

The books have barely been touched since I purchased them, having sat in a cabinet out of direct sunlight. I am no book expert but I would describe them as being in perfect condition bar some small out dust settling on the top of the slip cases which has been removed with a dry cloth.

I never found the matching Meisha Merlin GoT #158 to reunite the set so it is not included in this auction.

Shipping internationally is not a problem.

Sensible offers welcome. I am also more than happy to take more photos of specific parts of the books to convince you as to their quality - I am not an expert so may have missed some small blemish.

The books have all been purchased through Camelot Books so future titles in the series are made available through them. A Game of Thrones will be shipped directly from them when the auction is complete as I didn't have it sent to me to save on international shipping costs.

A Knight of the 7 Kingdoms is not included within this auction but the rights to purchase it with Camelot Books are included.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281723441120

Thanks,

Rob

Archived