GRRM reading a new chapter on 21.6.2015 in Hamburg/Germany

shaggy_rick

I don't want to sound harsh, but...

can't we just all take a break?

I mean, George is certainly busy, and he's got a social life (apart from being a writer). We all want TWoW. And for that matter ADoS. But his day and ours has 24 hours only. And I guess I'm not the only one who'd wish for a larger span.

I enjoyed the reading. I really did.

But we *don't* make him write faster. We are not his publisher. We are his costumers. And we are his fans. Of course, we are.

Like I said, can't we just all take a break? Relax? Do our daily work? Take the books and if we wish, reread them? Plunge into Westeros?

George didn't in the least allude that he was disappointed in the show. Even if he was, he'd be most clever and wise not to let it show. But we don't know his mind on that.

Calm down, guys. Really.

Now sue me.

EDIth: I came to HH with my cousin. And you know we listened to "Fevre Dream". There's so much to discover.

I don't want to sound harsh, but...

can't we just all take a break?

I mean, George is certainly busy, and he's got a social life (apart from being a writer). We all want TWoW. And for that matter ADoS. But his day and ours has 24 hours only. And I guess I'm not the only one who'd wish for a larger span.

I enjoyed the reading. I really did.

But we *don't* make him write faster. We are not his publisher. We are his costumers. And we are his fans. Of course, we are.

Like I said, can't we just all take a break? Relax? Do our daily work? Take the books and if we wish, reread them? Plunge into Westeros?

George didn't in the least allude that he was disappointed in the show. Even if he was, he'd be most clever and wise not to let it show. But we don't know his mind on that.

Calm down, guys. Really.

Now sue me.

EDIth: I came to HH with my cousin. And you know we listened to "Fevre Dream". There's so much to discover.

Nicely said.

Archived