Jon Snow and Bran relationship foretold?

Hi everybody,

This is literally the first theory I have actually come up with. I have watched the series, but just started A Clash of Kings. I just read a sentence that really peaked my interests. It is the first Bran POV chapter in the book:

"Of late, he often dreamed of wolves. They are talking to me, brother to brother, he told himself when the direwolves howled. He could almost understand them... not quite, not truly, but almost... as if they were singing in a language he had once known and somehow forgotten"

Do you guys think this could be hinting to the fact that Jon Snow and Bran will later unite in warg form?

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to answer our question without spoiling parts of the book, but I just finished rereading ACOK and noticed something that fits your topic. Later on, Jon is sleeping and has a trippy sequence that makes you think of Bran. Since Jon and Arya both do some accidental warging when they sleep, this is certainly not just a dream. Keep an eye out for it!

However, there are a few things in later books about one group knowing a language and forgetting it, so this might also be a really early hint for those.

Archived