What are Melisandre's true intentions?

I think it's kind of obvious that their is more to Melisandre then meets the eye. I don't think she really believes Stannis is Azor Ahai. Did she allign herself with Stannis, in order to get to Jon Snow. Does she believe Jon is Azor Ahai? Is she after the Iron Throne? Or, what if Melisandre is just pulling a mummers farce and just crazy? I really don't know, so does anybody have an idea?

No clue at this point. Thought she was Team Stannis, then she bailed hardbody with like zero provocation. All it took was half the troops leaving him and she was like...

"Did I say Stannis was Azor? I meant Jon." *bounces for Castle Black*

Yeah I hate that ho too, especially after she roasted Shireen. I've always found it interesting that she alone thinks that Stannis is AA, while in the east the rest of the cultists are preaching that Dany is the savior. Almost like she is being decided somehow.

No clue at this point. Thought she was Team Stannis, then she bailed hardbody with like zero provocation. All it took was half the troops leaving him and she was like...

"Did I say Stannis was Azor? I meant Jon." *bounces for Castle Black*

Yeah I hate that ho too, especially after she roasted Shireen. I've always found it interesting that she alone thinks that Stannis is AA, while in the east the rest of the cultists are preaching that Dany is the savior. Almost like she is being decided somehow.

You are at the wrong forum, such things never happened in the books.

I hate her. She bailed on my boy Stannis. I am a huge Stannis supporter and I hate her now.

Guys, that doesn't even count.

Hahaha... Show-fans you are the best.

Maybe there are some clues in her POV-chapter. ;)

Where? Her chapter she is devout Stannis supporter, even when reads her fires terribly. She asks for her king, yet she sees BR and Bran, says they are the enemy, sees Jon, and starts to doubt herself if she is right about who is the Azor Ahai, she also says her magics are real but not everything she does is magic, as it is too costly and uses pyrotechnics instead.

She looks like the common zealot who doesn't know what to do when her beliefs fail.

Archived