Arthur Dayne Season 6

crazibouncer

What interests me more about the whole, young Ned thing is if they cast a new actor, they will probably do the same for Howland Reed. But if it's Sean bean de-aged. Will they cast someone older for Howland and de-age him, so they can bring him back for a present day appearance? (Viggo Mortensen would be great.)

They're pretty good at finding young lookalikes for the cast members though, like Young Cersei this season. So I'd have to say no.

I don't hate this idea.

Not sure about Viggo but I'd be happy to see an all intact Sean Bean again. A re-headed Ned! I think if they can budget in the age regression effect it would be a memorable part in the show.

I just Viggo and Sean to share a scene again. He's too old for Dayne, too bad, the sword master on LOTR said he was the best swordsman he ever trained. 

I just saw Ant-Man. The flashbacks were short, about 3 minutes tops. BUT Michael Douglas looked like he stepped out of a time machine from the 80's. If they could pull it off for one sequence, it would be one of the best scenes in the show.

Look it's 2015, and HBO is very rich and very capable.  Let alone the fact Game of Thrones has become an international icon that ASOIAF enabled.

What I'm trying to say here is this: You best believe if and only if, but surely IF , D&D or whoever was in charge, GRRM himself, whoever, IF they wanted to make a Tower of Joy flashback scene, and decided that the best way to go about it OR EVEN *NOT* The BEST way, but *THE WAY* they're GOING to go about it, was to take Sean Bean and make him look younger and have him fight yet-unknown-actor-of-Arthur Dayne and Hightower/Whent, then they could not only do it AND Would not only do it, but it'd be amazing and all we have ever hoped for.

We're talking about a century of Hollywood-inspired know-how, technology, makeup, personal skill and knowledge, etc.  They could make me look like I'm attractive and make Leo DiCap look like a 85 year old J Edgar Hoover.  They could easily make Sean Bean look like young wolf Ned Stark and the only tough part about it would be getting Ned aka Sean Bean to get himself in shape in order to physically make the scenes.

HOWEVER, when you say to someone, young old famous non-famous etc. , I want to give you a lot and I mean a lot of money in order to act as a famous character in an even-more-famous show/story and make you more of a legend than you even are already.  You just have to spend 2 months getting in shape and training.  We'll provide world-class physical fitness trainers, legendary swords-skill instructors, and even throw in a personal chef (and all the food!) to prepare you 3-5 extremely delicious and nutritious , top-level-restaurant-quality meals to sustain and enhance you during your training. --- All you have to do is get into shape and practice so we can make you a part of a legendary scene in our story (The Flashback - The Tower of Joy battle) - we'll do the rest in making you The Young Wolf-General and Mighty Wolf Warrior Lord Eddard Stark, The newly-minted Lord of Winterfell and soon-to-be-Warden of the North.  -- it would be extremely hard for Sean Bean to say no, and further, even more extremely foolish.  He would do it in an instant.  And it would be amazing.

Trust me, waaaay more doable and easier than people are making it.  The hardest part is going to be ensuring D&D don't screw this up as bad as they have screwed up S5 and the show/storyline (lol.  Gasoline boots on for this trip through Hell- here come the flames!).

I'm guessing a whole series of flashbacks/visions coming from Bran through the trees.  That entire lead-up back story will be dispersed through the entire 6th season...peaking at the end with an un-equivocal reveal about Jon.   Seems the Sword of the Morning might just be in order.

Archived