Spokane River Float thread

Frisco

I'm terrible at connecting people to their board names. Once I meet you, you become a real person. :P

Added, Julia! (and subtracted, Pod's imaginary friend--you can share a tube with Pod)

Here's a link to the waiver we'll all have to sign (short--typical "you're out in the real world, not at Disneyland, so if you decide to drown it's not our fault" stuff):

https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/556a3d44220d7/kiosk/

You can do it at any time, and it'll be on file.

They may also have a paper copy people could print, fill out, and turn in on the day of, so that we wouldn't be scrambling for a computer if anyone decides to join last-minutes--I'll update when I hear back if they do.

Nah, it's ok. I have easy access to water at home and can float on my own whenever I want. With my phone in a waterproof case reading the board, it's nearly the same. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Update--they don't do a paper version of the waiver, so we'll either have to do it by the above link, I can have FLOW text the link someone with a smartphone (aka not me), or we can do it on their tablet when the vans come to pick us up.  But don't wait until then.

I anticipate being back by 3:00.  The float is about 2 hours, so even if we get in the water a little after 11:30 and stop along the way for a snack, the take-out point is only 2-3 miles from downtown.  We should have time to dry off and get to the reading.

Archived